25 replies to this topic

#1 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:16 PM

Just a few pics that I have managed to take to upload on here. Hoping for something good this year!

Attached Files

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 9 others like this

#2 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:29 PM

Apologies some pics are upside down people... I'll sort that out for next few I upload.
  • duke, Red eye knight, olmec and 3 others like this

#3 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:18 PM

Apologies some pics are upside down people... I'll sort that out for next few I upload.

Glad I'm not the only one, pleased to meet you  :)

• Dekay, duke, Red eye knight and 3 others like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:24 PM

Really nice outdoor layout their, man i only wish i could pop some in a greenhouse. But yes awsome man and best of luck with it mate

• Dekay, duke, Red eye knight and 4 others like this

#5 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:29 PM

Glad I'm not the only one, pleased to meet you :)

Haha at least I'm not the only one e either. Phew.. Good to meet you too =)
  • Dekay, duke, Red eye knight and 3 others like this

#6 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:31 PM

Really nice outdoor layout their, man i only wish i could pop some in a greenhouse. But yes awsome man and best of luck with it mate

Thanks Bro, I've kind of taken over the parents greenhouse type thing but it's worth it I think. Much rather those than some tomatoes!! I think it could still do with a bit more of a clean up but life is busy lately.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#7 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:37 PM

So here are another couple sneaky pics of the photos I have. Last time I had recently super cropped them a little and topped the bc diesel as well as it was looking quite spindly in comparison.

Lots of new cutes popping up everywhere. I will eventually do a big topping due to lack of space. The plants have just started to show their sex within the last week as well.

What do you good people recommend as for timing of when I do the topping? (I'll also take off ttoe lower lesser looking branches when I do this).

Thanks for stopping by! I'll try get some more pics uploaded soon!

Left pic is dpd x do si do and middle is cuctido. Then bc diesel them gg#4 x monster cookies.

Attached Files

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Red eye knight and 6 others like this

#8 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:02 PM

Looking healthy they are mate, a good size already as well should have some nice plants by the end of the season.

• The Dude Abides, Petal, Bubonik Chronic and 3 others like this

#9 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:27 PM

Lookin good bruv,I need me a greenhouse.
  • Solo Quin, Dutchy, symbol 22 and 1 other like this

#10 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:40 AM

Quick update:

Some bad news unfortunately, the step mother has questioned me about the greenhouse and doesn't seem too happy.. I remember how much shit I took from them all last year but I only had two plants, I now have 5 in the greenhouse this year..

Fingers crossed all will be okay but she did say it was 'a bit ridiculous'.
So this is the first not good sign... I just really hope this year I'll be able to get away with it. I will be so gutted if I have to take them down. And someone reported me earlier this year for growing (even though I wasn't at the time).

Due to all of this I am really unsure about how the photos will do this year, when they start to flower and really stink I might have no choice but to get rid of them which will upset me without a doubt, and my other buddy who started them off as well will be upset no doubt.

Time will tell what happens and I'll keep people updated as to the situation. I'm already having to move them to a shady crappy spot behind the greenhouse. I hope we don't have too many visitors this year.. This is why I need my own place.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.