25 replies to this topic

#11 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:50 AM

sorry to hear about your possible green house issues with the step mum. hopefully will be good because your plants look fabulous! healthy as!

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Dutchy and 2 others like this

#12 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:41 AM

They are lovely plants mate, hope they can go back in there fella :)

• The Dude Abides, Dutchy, symbol 22 and 1 other like this

#13 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:40 AM

Good luck buddy
  • The Dude Abides, Dutchy and Masterpyro139 like this

#14 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:15 PM

Hi Pyro, as said above the plants look fabulous and a good size for this time of year.

If they have to be evicted maybe you could guerilla them somewhere, just dig a hole and stick the whole fabric pot in, water well and they'll be fine.

Best of luck amigo and don't forget the slipper shots. Subbed up for the ride.

All good things

TDA

• Bubonik Chronic, Dutchy, symbol 22 and 1 other like this

#15 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:50 PM

Thank you for your kind words and support peeps, unfortunately I have decided I had to take down my bc diesel as it was my seed and it's something to try keep the step mum a little happier.

The trouble is there are public servants that live not far from me (the type we don't really like) and there are a lot of snitches here as I've recently found out. Everyone here knows I smoke it, as from a younger age I wasn't always exactly sly about it and I'll defend weed for when people put it down.
As much as this is respected in one way it hasn't to this day helped me in my current ways of my life so to speak. So really I should lay low as I want to travel at some point and need to keep a clean record for that. It's argued via step mother I am not in a good position at the moment to be doing this at all.
She did say to me a couple of plants maybe a different story. I also told her my auto wouldn't take long. So hopefully I'll keep that one. I didn't mention the others would be until October time though..

So I think I'll have to say to my mate as much as it pains me that all have to be rid of bar one. I'll keep my auto in here and try grow one plant for him, thus if I am for whatever reason to be caught it's just less to deal with kinda thing.

Unfortunately guerrilla is out of the picture for the aforementioned reason shitty people with prying eyes live in my area.

So this is a really sad, unfortunate post. I truly hope nobody else has to face this crappy situation but maybe it is for the best.. My time will come just as everyone's time does, in the best and happiest of ways.
I'm still young. Time is on my side I hope. And I hopey bad luck is transformed into good luck and passed upon all of you at least. Life has a funny way of working doesn't it?

Anyway I'm gonna go for a muxh needed smoke now. =(

All the best tgc, I'll keep you all updated on the situation.
  • 2scoops, duke, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#16 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:40 PM

@Masterpyro139 a shame that buddy and i have been there myself with a grassing twat for a few plants in my garden,thats why i grow in the converted wardrobes they are small but stealthy as can be and i have had the police in my house 2ft from my running drobe with not a clue it was there to me the ultimate test! (brown trouser moment) imo tents are for camping not for growing weed in you might as well hang out a flag,a wardrobe in a room no one looks twice at as its a normal thing to see and microclimate is much easier to control,i hope you manage a good harvest and good luck with life,peace

• Dutchy, symbol 22 and Masterpyro139 like this

#17 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:55 PM

@duke that's not a bad shout having a drobe in the room, especially when you have the police right next to it and can't tell. How much did your setup cost?

When my new room is done I'll have fuck all room to do much with though as I have aot of stuff worth keeping but in small storage spaces. It's a real shame, this is why I opted for the greenhouse in the end, despite it being a big risk it's still my best option all rounder at the moment for me I think.

It's all good knowledge to have for the future though I hope to get rid of some things and free up space in time too.

I'd have to have a good think about that and see what can perhaps be done.
Good shout though there mate.
  • duke and Dutchy like this

#18 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:14 PM

So as the bc diesel sadly went u am in vain currently still growing the cuctido, dpd and gg4 mixes.

I have lollipoppedn them both and moved them to being the greenhouse. It's really not the best place for them but they'll probably have to go anyway so I figured to experiment a little and just see what happens and keep my fingers crossed.

The cuctido is in the greenhouse with one of my autos.

I am training the gg4 to grow in some weird ways criss crossed longer leaves in some places etc. Carried on super cropping them a bit. They're not looking as happy as they've really been handles a bit lately and there are many bugs and flies where they are now.

Enjoy some pics and as always thanks for stopping in!

Cuctido is left hand pic and the do si do is being the gg4 in other pics.

:smoked:

Attached Files

• 2scoops, Bubonik Chronic and Dutchy like this

#19 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:16 PM

Few more pics :)

Attached Files

• 2scoops, Bubonik Chronic, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#20 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 06:28 PM

Best of luck Pyro, no use white washing the green house walls then or something, or if its in its current place, use the tyres and odds and ends with a bit of perspex sheeting or something and make them a little home?

membrane or something and make it a little home,

• 2scoops, symbol 22 and Masterpyro139 like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.