109 replies to this topic

#21 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:07 PM

So I have managed today to get the smaller mazaar in the friends greenhouse. Attached are a couple of pics. So mango is the smaller looking plant. (I'm surprised it's even alive after the last two or three frosts would have got to it no doubt as it was germination then/had just barely sprouted.)

The mazaar was as transplanted today as well. (this was as early as I could possibly do it)
You can tell the difference between the healthier looking mazaar which was started off in a pot small enough for my windowcill but big enough to let the roots find some space as well.
I think main difference is one had frost to deal with at such an early stage, whilst the other was kept in warmth and had that little more sunlight to endulge on.

These ones I won't be able to get pics up as often certainly for the time being. These are not being nuted with anything as of yet where usually id put a touch of liquid seaweed or something into the mix as the mazaar seems more tolerant to this anyway..

Oh and I forgot to take pic after transplanted... I put it more one side of the pot incase it leans more towards the sun a little later in its life.

These two I'm going on the basis not to expect much as they are not in my full care. But anything here is better than nothing with this grow. Hopefully I'll be nicely surprised with them but time will tell. They're not looking as good as my older mazaar was at this stage but it'll just probably mean a slightly later harvest. We will take it as it goes and see what happens on this one.

No slipper pics for now but will get some up soon Duke!

All the best everyone :) :thumbsup:

Attached Files

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 6 others like this

#22 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:18 PM

Quick update:

The so mango is looking alright considering it's dealt with a couple of tail end frosts in my mates greenhouse.
The other mazaar was transplanted into a bigger pot as well. These aren't looking quite as good as my older mazaar was at this early stage (within first 2 - 3 weeks).

Not hoping for as much off these as my mate isn't a ganja grower but I will be checking them once every couple weeks and doing what I think is needed.

All the best everyone

Attached Files

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 7 others like this

#23 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:07 PM

The older mazaar is looking good. Growth seems to have sped up nicely. Started growing proper little leaves on inner nodes. 6 nodes high currently. I picked off the new lowest growth as I won't want that later, rather have the plant focus all elsewhere. I gave it a larger watering last time about 5 days ago but will leave it another two or three days then Wack in some half strength grow nutes.

Thanks for dropping in again :thumbsup:

Attached Files

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 9 others like this

#24 Joe

Joe

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 06:53 PM

Looks like there's a bit of green lushness happening round here, nice one pyro
  • Zipp, Forest, Solo Quin and 2 others like this

#25 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:40 PM

So I have forgotten what day, or even what week the mazaar is on. I've had a lot going on lately but it has just started to flower. I popped in some half strength grow nutes shortly after the 1/4 strength and it seemed okay. It was probably over watered slightly but I think I got away with that one alright.

Here are some pics. Thanks for dropping by.

Attached Files

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 10 others like this

#26 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:50 PM

looking good m8 

• The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 5 others like this

#27 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 01:26 PM

looks lovely MP, good one :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 4 others like this

#28 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:37 PM

Thanks everyone. To be honest it kind of caught me off guard I just noticed the small white hairs. It's looking better than the one last year. I'll try get pics up of the other autos as soon as I can, I know they're doing alright as well so far though. Just need to pop round and take some pics get them on here too. I'll do that asap.
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 5 others like this

#29 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 07:44 PM

your girl looks a picture of health mp :guitar:

good luck with the rest of the grow buddie :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• The Dude Abides, duke, Petal and 3 others like this

#30 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:05 PM

@Zipp thank you, luckily I have not had many pests to contend with thanks to the greenhouse. If I'm up early enough I'll put it outside for an extra hour of sunlight or two. But it'll be a little big to move soon, I don't wanna stress it out if I can help it. It's lost a couple of fan leaves during to earwigs but I found them and got rid of them :)

All has seemed okay since. So she is now on 1/2 strength flower nutes and 1/2 strength explode. (all Dutch pro)
The other photos are done with liquid seaweed mix. This is all tap water, left to evaporate for 24+ hours then PhD down to 5.7 to 6.4 varying then nutes added and ready to go.
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, duke and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.