109 replies to this topic

#31 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:19 PM

Here a rev the autos my mate is looking after. They're not doing bad. The mazaar looks good and the so mango is now on its way nicely after its hard start.

Attached Files

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 5 others like this

#32 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:45 PM

The other auto of mine is looking good still. Starting to stretch side nodes and it looks better than last years plant for sure. Will upload more pics of that soon.
  • The Dude Abides, Zipp, Solo Quin and 1 other like this

#33 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:31 PM

Sorrreeey Pyro Bloke,  I've been  slacker than a yaks crack mate, looking good, love the garden too :)

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 2 others like this

#34 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:06 PM

@Dutchy no worries bro I've had a lot going on myself lately with life and am really busy, so I've also not been able to be here as much as I would like. Loving the video too man that's sweet!

Nonetheless here are some more pics of my auto mazaar from today. Starting to flower nicely.

Attached Files

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 8 others like this

#35 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:37 PM

Greenhouse panels are now clean. All looking okay still. My auto in the middle with two photos :)

Attached Files

Edited by Masterpyro139, 18 June 2017 - 03:38 PM.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 8 others like this

#36 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:58 PM

Looking very healthy Master p I can see some very nice buds coming your way the first one looks a little like my Danish pot only better. :D

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Zipp and 5 others like this

#37 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:26 PM

Thanks solo, I think being in the greenhouse has helped majorly. I have had to put the plants outside for a day or two on a few occasions of visitors and I had immediately noticed a lot more signs of pests / ganja munchers. Yours looks like it has a good little sly spot where it is too. That always helps. I don't like having to move my plants outdoors, unless they are already frowning fully outdoors. I was caught out a few times with the rainy weather last year but at least where they are now I have more control of them.
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Zipp and 4 others like this

#38 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:56 PM

Thanks solo, I think being in the greenhouse has helped majorly. I have had to put the plants outside for a day or two on a few occasions of visitors and I had immediately noticed a lot more signs of pests / ganja munchers. Yours looks like it has a good little sly spot where it is too. That always helps. I don't like having to move my plants outdoors, unless they are already frowning fully outdoors. I was caught out a few times with the rainy weather last year but at least where they are now I have more control of them.

Greenhouses are ideal mate keeping the cool out while letting the rays shine through pest many of my outdoor plants have been savaged nature tends to create balance I've seen many little predators such as lady bugs centipedes and toads all on the look out for an easy meal in the area around my plants. That plot's ok someones been camping not more than a stone throw away but the way I get in under a bush then over a sandstone small cliff through more bush's so hopefully this place will stay hidden but theres not many in here anyway.

Edited by Solo Quin, 18 June 2017 - 05:57 PM.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#39 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:40 PM

Greenhouses are ideal mate keeping the cool out while letting the rays shine through pest many of my outdoor plants have been savaged nature tends to create balance I've seen many little predators such as lady bugs centipedes and toads all on the look out for an easy meal in the area around my plants. That plot's ok someones been camping not more than a stone throw away but the way I get in under a bush then over a sandstone small cliff through more bush's so hopefully this place will stay hidden but theres not many in here anyway.

Yeah this is true. I've had to fight for it really but won it for now anyway. I'll have to try keep it going as this is the second year it's been taken over by someone. Luckily me this time round.

Your spot does look really good, especially if there were campers nearby. The more pain it is to get to the better in many ways of course. I sure do hope nobody finds anything and if they do, they respect it and leave it alone. Best of luck with it, it seems all is going well so far for you. May the buds commence!
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Solo Quin and 1 other like this

#40 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:16 PM

You need a guerilla spot this plot is new found it in the in the winter couple in here and they have been quite badly damged by insects just testing to see how they grow here. 

• The Dude Abides, Zipp, Red eye knight and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.