• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:27 PM

I do not think I had any oil yet tonight but I may have done and I looked down at em desk and tada the magic is happening,

gallery_16_39_86329.jpg

freshly defrosted oil mixed with coconut at 3 - 1, be a shame not to just hope I havent had any already, I wont be up tomorrow if I have and cant miss my train, I think they got station wrong mind, its probably more like wonderland I off to anyway though I bet that letters not real. Eat oil its good for you especially the high bit :tuned-in:

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#2 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:50 PM

I just had a brainwave, does the fact I been rubbing a coconut oil/canna oil mix on my face to cure old age, well that doesnt affect me does it I been very high since I started doing it, and despite sleep and shit so sarting to think it might be :P

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, duke and 2 others like this

#3 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:17 PM

I just had a brainwave, does the fact I been rubbing a coconut oil/canna oil mix on my face to cure old age, well that doesnt affect me does it I been very high since I started doing it, and despite sleep and shit so sarting to think it might be :P

im not sure about skin absorbsion rate but i guess if it got you stoned lots everyone would be doing it!i can see it now lots of sticky people all stoned and happy,not sure how much would get done though,but then again who cares!!!!???

have you tried the killa watt oil yet?tangerine dream oil is nice though rather trippy for my liking and did keep me awake the killa watt oil first wash is very narcotic and slows down time itself,so i have mixed them together!peace

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, mrsDeeks and 1 other like this

#4 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:51 PM

They'll see you right, @Dekay - I heard they have some new teachers...

post-7-0-43059800-1495471753.jpg

Not advocating anything... No Class A discussions... etc... Just a bit of humour

Attached Files

• Dekay, mrsDeeks and usibl like this

#5 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:43 PM

im not sure about skin absorbsion rate but i guess if it got you stoned lots everyone would be doing it!i can see it now lots of sticky people all stoned and happy,not sure how much would get done though,but then again who cares!!!!???

have you tried the killa watt oil yet?tangerine dream oil is nice though rather trippy for my liking and did keep me awake the killa watt oil first wash is very narcotic and slows down time itself,so i have mixed them together!peace

Now that sounds good mate and a lot like a potions lessons so I guess your like professor snape :P

• duke, mrsDeeks and usibl like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.