24 replies to this topic

#1 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:54 AM

Having a wee bit of trouble with lock out again looks either like magnesium diff or potassium not to sure..

Soil verve and 30% perlite
Canna pk 13/14 3 ml per 12l bucket
Canna bio flores 1ml per litre
Jungle juice 2ml per litre
Big bud 3ml per litre

I've hit them with 1ml per litre of cal mag just this one feed didn't want to give them anymore as the cal mag is high in N.I dint have any close up pics but the leafs are diin off with a few spots (not rusty) and seen that 1 half of the leaf is dying off quicker I'm about 4 week into flower now all spunkin apart front the defficiency will throw up a few pics for you eager beeversπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attached Files

• Dekay, duke, Petal and 2 others like this

#2 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:58 AM

You can see abit of the diff if zoomed in on one of the pic
  • duke and Dutchy like this

#3 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:55 AM

Anyone out there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Could the jj and BB be bringing my ph too low? I know now that the soil should buffer back to it ideal state but dunno with the amount and reputition of feed could I mess with my ph?
  • Dekay, duke and Dutchy like this

#4 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:39 AM

We need a soil guru like @Dekay in ere I'm shite at soil sorry clone
  • Dekay, duke, Petal and 2 others like this

#5 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:49 AM

Cheers bud hope to be back here full time soon and get some monster grows shows going off for you guys and gals. My house is nearly built electric bloke is signing off in 2 weeks canny wait
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 2 others like this

#6 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:42 AM

Good luck Clone Ranger - I don't know what it would be sorry, just sending you some support :)

Is it just on a couple of plants? looks like in the middle of your grow too. Most of them look good with nice praying leaves.

Hope you find the  problem

• duke, The Clone Ranger and Dutchy like this

#7 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:53 AM

Thanks petal it started about a week ago with just the 1 now they all showing signs I dose up on TNC Cal mag last 3 week of veg that usually dose through flower but not looking the case here lmfao

Thanks for popping in hope to be back full time soon
  • duke, Petal and Dutchy like this

#8 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 01:37 PM

Feck knows tbh TCR and im no soil grower but no one is chiming in so i will and say problems are probably stemming from my fave answer and i`ll say it`s ph related cus ph of your medium is all over the place, cus you`ve killed most of goodies that are in it alive with minerals salts and it`s those goodies which act as natural life ph buffers, where as the minerals that are naturally in your soil and also act as buffers too will be way gone and used up or washed away from feeding constantly by now where you at in your grow so overtime your gonna see slight deficiencies in soil if you dont have a healthy microlife in it, but it`s that microlife which thrives at ph around 6.0-6.5 you`ve wiped out using chemicals in your feeds. So basically the soil has depleted microherd which helps buffer ph of organic feeds to cock on but adding chemicals kills that life alot faster, so effect is it`s gonna be throwing your medium ph out quicker  :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, fairy and 3 others like this

#9 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 04:36 PM

Top anwser Cheers jim bob I have cannazyme πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's about it. No bennies to chuck in. Was thinking some molasses to try and revive any bennies what are left
  • 2scoops and Dutchy like this

#10 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 04:38 PM

Or just ph or will that still make my soil acidic

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.