24 replies to this topic

#11 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 04:41 PM

I have bio rizotonic too that always sends my ph up through the roof. I think it more of a phosphorus diff and that is telling me my ph is too low
  • Dutchy likes this

#12 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:23 PM

Plants seem to like molasses TCR so why not, bubbling it with the bio ferts first for 24hours will bring it life quite some with microbes as it starts to froth up and it will start breaking the ferts down quicker for plant, moloasess shouldn`t be used every feed though it can send shit into a feed frenzy and make your microlife lazy cus they full as fuck lol, maybe once a week works ok. Use cannazym same once a week bubbled with the bio ferts it shouldn`t hurt at all, you can use it more but possibly a waste, feck knows i`m a tight git, but doing that with all your mixes of organic stuff will just help break them down a bit before feeding too so hopefully cutt down on deficiencies over time. Those microbes things don`t live long anyhow whether you killed em off quicker with chemicals or not. I would also say you always gotta keep replenishing them in your soil anyway to keep plants nice and green and healthier if your growing organically, but not 100% on that :)

Why a mish-mash of chemicals and organics in`t it one or the other ?

PS

I`m far from sure on alot of that TCR, someone like @Charnel would know more if around atmo

• The Dude Abides, duke, Petal and 3 others like this

#13 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:51 PM

It's all I got jim money is very tight atm I had to get nearly everything new 3 x 600w 8 inch rhino filter 4m x 4m tent and all the other jazz what goes along with it. And not to mention 50 mile round trip to the fecking grow 😂😂

All being said I've got about 3 week left of feed then on the wata. But I do think health is key to a full and tasty crop.. anyhow coco next time my apprentice is coming on good abit heavy handed but he's learning
  • 2scoops, Charnel and Dutchy like this

#14 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:01 PM

I wouldn`t be worrying too much anyhow just looking back at them mate, they are hardly gonna keel over and pop their clogs in the time they have left now for discust reasons. :)

• The Clone Ranger, Charnel and Dutchy like this

#15 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:05 PM

Can't beat ya own gaff having a morning coffee talking to the girls asking what they need and be there for them 😆
  • 2scoops and Dutchy like this

#16 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:12 PM

Well been to check on the girls after cal mag hit and there not getting any worse so another dose of that with added rizot and cannazyme to bring ph up and should be back on track
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops and Dutchy like this

#17 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:22 PM

Its not mg def, thats clearest def to see with the green veins it leaves and like Jimmi said they hardly going to snuff it are they, I would not mess with PH in soil it makes shite all difference and can even mess things up sounds like a lot going in though do you drop the other nutes doses when you add super strong shit like pk 13/14, that there pk 13/14 and soil I dont think it likes too much on top of everything else and use to only use it for one week 3 weeks from end, they could be lacking some N with that flores, I did not like that nute at all was never enough for plant on its own and other flower products including bloody tomato feed can do better, I wouldnt worry too much but presume you gave them a quick flush if you thought there was problems anyways, I like to bang a water only through soil every now and then anyway so many problems are from ph lockout from salt build ups but unlike coco soil you cant have too much run off or your leaching out nutes, hardest thing in coco for me has been to have so much run off just didnt seem right. Overall the plants lovely green colour so maybe lay off a bit on nutes have a water only every now and then ( include molasses and seaweed extract ;) )

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, The Clone Ranger and 2 others like this

#18 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:48 AM

Cheers dekay I like to hit with pk from the start of flower only a small dose start off at 2ml per 12l bucket and work my way up to about 2ml per ltr by about week 6. But Yeh I did notice the flores only has a N ratio of 2 I think ..
Will get on with molasses and seaweed got plenty of that
Not been much of a run off on the pots only the last few feeds I've been giving them a good run off due to the chance of salt build up

Thanks for popping in deeks much appreciated

TCR

Attached Files

Edited by The Clone Ranger, 25 May 2017 - 06:55 AM.

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Dex and 1 other like this

#19 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:33 AM

@The Clone Ranger Sorry Fella, only just seen this, glad its back on track, I would of flushed the soil to get a clean slate then start introducing feed back in. , looks on the photo like its mainly one girl in the middle of the group, so I wondered if environment (humidity/air flow) is affecting transpiration, that and out of balance soil might affect its ability to uptake nutrients. Just a thought but obviously boll  ox cuz you have sorted it :-)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#20 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:42 PM

That one you see started about a week ago could have been 10 days lol but the others have started if it was just the one I would have left it and just flushed it but there all like it and I dnot like flushing when there at about peak flower

Thanks for popping in Dutchy. Thi k I got it back checked up on them last neet and they don't seem to be getting any worse
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, Dex and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.