• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:27 PM

Strain

Blueberry Headband

Breeder

Humboldt

Strain Info

Humboldt has been known for its elite genetics for more than 40 years. A wide variety of highly resistant and meticulously selected strains that have evolved from isolated and climatically challenging environments. This sets the stage for superior performance in most climates reflected back in the yield, resistance and unmistakable flavours of the Humboldt region. HSO is proud to re-release the Blueberry Headband.

The Blueberry Headband originally came from our F3 Emerald Headband male crossed with DJ Short’s original Blueberry. This was bred out for our original project with the Emerald Triangle Seed Company. After its release we continued to work on the genetics, increasing the yield, building more resistance and furthering the flavor profile. Now at F6 status, this girl is more stable than ever and ready for the public.

Blueberry Headband has fast and aggressive vegetative growth reflecting a vigorous root system. Quick vertical growth allows for short veg periods. Slightly nitrogen demanding, Blueberry Headband fills canopies quickly providing ample room for light penetration due to spacing between fan leaves.

With the proper use of Kelp, inter-nodal sites stack tightly forming into large rock-hard egg-shaped colas tapered all the way down the stem. Be sure not to trim too much of the bottoms as substance is valuable in secondary growth as well. Blueberry Headband can be expected to be harvested in just eight short weeks.

Great for daytime use

When grown outdoors, one can expect to harvest from the end of September to the beginning of October contingent upon the weather and diet of the plant. Cages are highly recommended but the SCROG method works phenomenally well for the BHB.

The flavor profile of the Blueberry Headband is quite unique. Sharp gassy tones from the OG and Sour Diesel are followed by complex undertones of anise and spice. This transfers directly back to the taste all the way to the end of the spliff.

The effects provide an uplifting euphoric active high. Great for daytime use and managing pain relief supported by high THC levels from the Headband father.

This original elite has been under our watchful eye and worked thoroughly for many years. This powerful fusion of size, resistance and flavour continues to reinforce the quality-driven name at Humboldt Seed Organization.

Piss easy to grow, like most are. She gave me around 5.5 oz in a 15 pot with 7 week mainline veg. I took her cloudy at just under 10 weeks of 12/12. An absolute stunner of a plant. Her colours are incredible. Buds are pretty hard and its sticky as fuck. Grinding it is a bitch, it's so sticky that even after a few grams, i have to clean the grinder. Oil yield seems promising.

The jars do not smell that much which i was gutted about but once you grind, it floods out.

Ive not made oil with this yet, I’ve only vaped. The taste is lovely which is odd for me as I’m not overly keen on any vape taste. Some strains have me coughing with a few puffs but this is smooth a feck. A pleasure to vape :)

The buzz is lovely, active, very uplifting, giggly, but also really calm if that makes sense? It didn’t blow my head off, but I’m not into that anyway, it's just a super, super sweet ride. I’ll definitely be running this again and really looking forward to making some oil with it :)

gallery_1357_554_200026.jpg

gallery_1357_548_401984.jpg

• Bubonik Chronic and bigbadbillybob like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blueberry, headband, humboldt

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.