132 replies to this topic

#1 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:47 PM

Hello fellow circlers,I've decided to do another diary with fastbuds,I wasn't going to document it because of being too busy at work,but I got payed off Saturday,so I should have some time on my hands now.
Right,the gear I'm using is as follows.
1.2X1.2X2 metre tent.
5" carbon filter and fan for extraction.
4" fan for intake.
600WATT bulb and ballast.
1 metre parabolic shade.
11 litre pots.
Canna coco pro.
Canna A+B nutes.
Liquid silicon.
Canna risotonic.
Green planets massive boost.
And some good old great white shark bennies.

I've decided to grow out another load of fastbuds strains again,I've been very impressed with their genetics so far.so let's see how I do with this next batch.
Strains are...
West coast OG
Gorilla glue
Girl Scout cookies
Green crack
Star dawg
C4
Rhino Ryder
And a freebie Blue Amnesia (breeder unknown?)

They are currently on day 19,and so far so good...apart from the recent warm weather,I've had no troubles at all.temps got up to 29 degrees in the tent,and they were suffering with a little heat stress,slightly curled leaves,but they seem fine now,and the leaves are back to normal again 👍
I've been running the light at 20/4...and the groom is nicely dialled in now.
Feed for these ladies is going in at 1.0 ec...with ph going in around 5.8-6.0
I've got 4 plants in 11 litre pots,and another 4 plants in 6 litre pots.ive got a feeling things will get a little cramped in there as the get bigger,but I'm sure I can deal with it.a cpl of them have stretched a little,so I supercropped their main stems,but they are still flying high lol.
Not a lot else going on really...a cpl have shown their sexy bits now,so I'm expecting them to be going into hyperdrive in a week or so.
Anyone who wants to tag along for the ride,is more than welcome @ Zipp.
Here's a few pics.

C4.
Attached File  IMG_0016.JPG   171.96KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0017.JPG   174.72KB   0 downloads
Green crack.
Attached File  IMG_0018.JPG   193.58KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0019.JPG   173.08KB   0 downloads
Blue Amnesia.
Attached File  IMG_0020.JPG   198.31KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0021.JPG   171.04KB   0 downloads
Girl Scout cookies.
Attached File  IMG_0022.JPG   198.85KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0023.JPG   195.98KB   0 downloads
Star Dawg
Attached File  IMG_0024.JPG   190.62KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0025.JPG   167.2KB   0 downloads
Rhino Ryder.
Attached File  IMG_0026.JPG   188.59KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0027.JPG   182.48KB   0 downloads
Gorilla glue.
Attached File  IMG_0028.JPG   196.12KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0029.JPG   194.83KB   0 downloads
West coast OG.
Attached File  IMG_0031.JPG   200.35KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0032.JPG   188.62KB   0 downloads
And a group shot of them all basking under the bulb...thanks for looking 😊
Attached File  IMG_0030.JPG   208.59KB   0 downloads
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 16 others like this

#2 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:01 PM

Mon the fast buds,can see you having a jungle on your hands with that load
,nice strain selection pal
  • Dekay, Zipp, W.S and 7 others like this

#3 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:10 PM

Mon the fast buds,can see you having a jungle on your hands with that load
,nice strain selection pal

😂😂 yeah I think it's gonna get a little bit cramped in there mukka...if it gets too busy,I might chuck 1or 2 in the garden.
I like fastbuds...so I decided to do a cpl of their strains again...Girl Scout cookies is sooo nice 👍
  • Dekay, Zipp, W.S and 7 others like this

#4 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:47 PM

nice start m8 , and nice sounding strains ive not done any fast bud yet but i will 

subbed 

• Dekay, Zipp, W.S and 8 others like this

#5 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:53 PM

Cheers mate.theyre pretty good fastbuds strains.they yield very well and a lovely smoke too.quite interested to see how this gorilla glue,star dawg and west coast og smoke 😊
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 10 others like this

#6 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 12:16 AM

A big selection man I hope they all good uns and will follow till the end my only friend the end ;)

• The Dude Abides, Zipp, denots and 9 others like this

#7 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 08:21 AM

Morning and im tagged in for this ride im curious about the cookie :weed: and the rest sound delicious.. Plus im becoming abit of an auto freak now lol

Good luck and all the best
  • The Dude Abides, Zipp, Forest and 7 others like this

#8 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 11:15 AM

A big selection man I hope they all good uns and will follow till the end my only friend the end ;)

Ahhh,good to see you Deeks.yeah there's a few plants there mate,and I've got a feeling it's gonna get rather busy in the tent lol.if it gets too crowded,I'll chuck a cpl in the garden to finish off maybe.thet are all looking pretty good st the moment,which is good for me...normally by now I've burnt a few of them lol.now can you show me the way to the next whiskey bar please mukka 😂👍🏻

Morning and im tagged in for this ride im curious about the cookie :weed: and the rest sound delicious.. Plus im becoming abit of an auto freak now lol
Good luck and all the best

Yo Dex.goid to have you on board mate.the cookies is a blinding smoke mate,and she yields well.i got 7oz from my last grow off her.and I think Zipp got 9oz from his.
The rest should do ok for me,I'm looking for around 5oz a plant in the bigger pots...we will see,nothing like putting a bit of pressure on myself 😂
Addicted to autos...I know what you mean mate,think we should seek medical advise 😂,or maybe ask Dude a question about auto flower addiction,I'm sure he could come up with a remedy to help,cheers for looking in mukka 👍🏻
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 8 others like this

#9 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

Hi LK, sounds like you're an autoholic, like Zipp, can think of worse things to be addicted to such as slippers (subtle hint).

Best of luck with these amigo, I fart in your general direction, subbed.

When you say you got paid off does that mean laid off and is that a good or a bad thing?

All good things

TDA

• duke, Zipp, denots and 7 others like this

#10 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:23 PM

Hi Dude...very good to see you my friend.yeah I prefer growing autos now.feels like I'm waiting for eternity for photos to finish!
Nothing wrong with a slipper addition mate,and I'm sure if you look close in the first pic,I've got a slipper in the shot lol.
Yeah I got layed off on Saturday...and it's a constant struggle trying to find work down here!! Something will turn up.
Very good of you to pop in mukka 😊
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 7 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.