Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:28 AM

Herbies Updates 1st June 2017

Items back in stock – you can see the full list here

New Seeds Added – You can see the full list here

Indica Dominant cross of White Russian and OG Kush. It has a strong Kushy aroma and a Kush flavour. Delivers very strong couchlock effects

70% Sativa cross of GSC and Grand Daddy Purp. High 25% THC Content and yields of 450 gr/m2 indoors.

50/50 Indica Sativa from Critical and Grand Daddy Purp genetics. HIgh 25% THC and 600 gr/m2 yields of fruity flavoured bud.

50/50 Indica/Sativa. 8-9 Weeks flowering. Genetics of Sour Dubb x Chem Sis and Chocolate Diesel. High 27% THC and low CBD. Indoors yields of 500-550 gr/m2, outdoors up to 600 gr. Sweet, earthy flavours and a cerebral and relaxing effect.

Current Free Seed Offers – You can see all our offers here

We are still offering our Auto Mega Pack, just £75 with a retail of over £100. Includes seeds from Buddha, Delicious, Dutch Passion and Heavyweight Seeds.

We have 10% off the following strains:

For a limited time only for any UK orders that use the £6.99 delivery option we will include a pack of “HighJack” playing cards. (while stocks last). This will automatically be added to eligible orders.

• Dex likes this

#2 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:23 AM

Yaay thanks herbies i wash shopping last week and n seen dr underground painkiller and king kong out of stock i shall be there again in next week or two its me birthday woop woop and those two are on me list :barmy:

Thanks for the update and hope you and everyone hasa lovely day
  • Petal, Solo Quin and Herbies like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Herbies

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.