Photo
- - - - -

Election 2017 - How will you vote? (Or, who would we elect?)

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Poll: Election 2017 (20 member(s) have cast votes)

How will you vote?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:54 PM

How would it turn out if it were left up to us?
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#2 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:33 AM

Anybody who votes conservative wants to seriously think about their membership of this forum.
  • Red eye knight, W.S, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#3 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 07:08 AM

Why?

:huh:

Because of their draconion position on our hobby,dont forget they want you in jail for growin a few plants.
  • W.S, mrsDeeks, Solo Quin and 1 other like this

#4 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 07:53 AM

wel im voting tory today because there just isnt a better party that has a hope of getting in , and i like the way they are doing brexit  so for that alone they get my vote , once brexit is taken care of then perhaps we will elect some one that is better for the low waged people ,

• Petal, Dutchy and Cheeseman like this

#5 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:24 PM

I'm an conscientious objector to politics in general.

I believe that anyone expressing interest in being a politician should be automatically banned from it.

They (poli's) are all the same self centered, out for themselves cunts and not to be trusted.

I've voted twice in 45 years and don't plan on voting much again.

Why?

Beause it's manufactured to fuck.

Governments don't change when one party wins over another.  It's an illusion to fool you into believing you're not a slave.

This current affair of wars against islamic extremists and tensions with Russia after 25 years of peace is all part of the global military industrial complex.

War is profits and peace isn't.

• Dekay, hazed bunny, W.S and 6 others like this

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:24 PM

Iv`e always been a Labour voter myself, just for what they stand for and what they`ve done to improve the working class peoples lives since they were formed works for me, like building of millions of social hoiusing, free healthcare for all, building of schools and new hospitals. Tis also just summink iv`e seen get done and shit being built when Labour has been in power in my lifetime too and yet under Tories everything seems to go to rack and ruin with police stations, schools and hospitals getting closed and not built, tis a no brainer for me, iv`e seen what Thatcher (spits on floor as i mention that name) did to the country more so the northern communities and tbh it`s only what this split arse is doing now, the exact same, letting us all rot while giving tax breaks to the richest and fuck all to the not so rich, left to fend for ourselves and rely on handouts from friends, families and foodbanks, even working folk are using foodbanks now, how can that be right, oh yes nurses use foodbanks cus they skint. But real reason for voting Labour is my Dad would bastard haunt me till day i died if voted owt else, man he took us both on some missioons sorta flying pickets style in old ford cortina, picketing the Steelweorks then Orgreeave, i think it`s an Asda or Morrisons now, some sorta retail park anyhow, says it all,  when it got proper nasty i had to stay home, i cried, but i always remember being in a few surges on picket lines with Dad shouting scab scab scab and when it got too much he would tell us to go stand on a mud mound or summink raised up so he could see we were safe . Oh yes  hitting the city hall like a bastard miliatary opperation that was planning on egging and flouring Thatcher on her visit, our kid got her slap bang on back with a flour bomb too, great fun growing up even though we weren`t well off my Dad & Mom did a top job.

P.S

Whilst we talking politics when is it Thatchers anniversay you know of the date she died, we didn`t have a party last year, thinking on now i got no sleep for a few weeks after and i felt a ghostly presence, probably Dad going stark raving mad cus we didn`t throw a party, mind you theirs always a few parties round here on that anniversary or a good drink going down to celebrate it. :rolleyes:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 6 others like this

#7 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:51 PM

I'm an conscientious objector to politics in general.

I believe that anyone expressing interest in being a politician should be automatically banned from it.

They (poli's) are all the same self centered, out for themselves cunts and not to be trusted.

I've voted twice in 45 years and don't plan on voting much again.

Why?

Beause it's manufactured to fuck.

Governments don't change when one party wins over another.  It's an illusion to fool you into believing you're not a slave.

This current affair of wars against islamic extremists and tensions with Russia after 25 years of peace is all part of the global military industrial complex.

War is profits and peace isn't.

agreed for the red bit

same only voted twice, brexit and now for a good brexit out come hopefully, other wise it dont make no diff whos in power they all do the same

• weedtroll, W.S, Petal and 3 others like this

#8 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 03:05 PM

I'm a lib dem voter due to there policies on ganja and I hate the Tory's

• The Dude Abides, Red eye knight, dal and 4 others like this

#9 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 03:41 PM

Thatcher [...] date she died

April 8, 2013.
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, W.S and 2 others like this

#10 Cheeseman

Cheeseman

boerenkaas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:19 PM

Donald Trump for me
  • Forest, W.S and mrsDeeks like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.