Photo
- - - - -

Election 2017 - How will you vote? (Or, who would we elect?)

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Poll: Election 2017 (20 member(s) have cast votes)

How will you vote?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#11 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:19 PM

April 8, 2013.

A glorious day that was too sun shine and red hot, i remember it well or do i.

:smoked: :happybirthday: :djwithmic: :jointroll: :vapebong: :vape: :llama: :drinks: :pint: :nod: :drunk:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, W.S and 5 others like this

#12 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:25 PM

Once there was dinosaurs and egyptians, not at the same time though, dinosaurs got wiped out by an Asteriod causing planetary armageddon every where, when the skies cleared years later and veg regrew,and we know about reveging dont we :) , a tiny mammal like thing evolved, become an egyptian, not straight away though, then came kids up chimneys and utter squalor, and war and disease, and so it will always be,.............. things are slowly evolving in their own way...........,what is great about this campaign is the number of young people out to vote and like him or loathe him, Old geezer Corbyn has shook up the political pot. Has to start some where

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#13 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:35 PM

Anybody who votes conservative wants to seriously think about their membership of this forum.

Does a tree know  its a Canadian or American tree :) , does it know a flag or boundary :) , does it even know its a tree,???????its just grows in the right environment, I voted labour today, I didnt last time, I was too wounded from w what Blair did in Iraq in our name!

2 months ago went round delivering leaflets for my next door neighbour who was going for local conservative councillor, it was too help a neighbour, thats the best politics,    I.ve had to try and   work with councillors and politicians professionally in a role as a public servant for 33 years and party all ways comes first,  that's why I like Corbyn , its coming from the ground up but i can understand why others might feel better under a tory government.   I think we should ban wasps though, I hate the bastards. :)

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Red eye knight and 6 others like this

#14 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:53 PM

Does a tree know  its a Canadian or American tree :) , does it know a flag or boundary :) , does it even know its a tree,???????its just grows in the right environment, I voted labour today, I didnt last time, I was too wounded from w what Blair did in Iraq in our name!

2 months ago went round delivering leaflets for my next door neighbour who was going for local conservative councillor, it was too help a neighbour, thats the best politics,    I.ve had to try and   work with councillors and politicians professionally in a role as a public servant for 33 years and party all ways comes first,  that's why I like Corbyn , its coming from the ground up but i can understand why others might feel better under a tory government.   I think we should ban wasps though, I hate the bastards. :)

And moles, bastards.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, 2scoops, Forest and 6 others like this

#15 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:27 PM

I have only voted twice well 3 times including today. first 2 all they have done is bitch and moan about changing the results. So this makes me wonder if it's worth it at all lol.

They are all muppets who are full of lies.
  • W.S, dal, Petal and 2 others like this

#16 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:58 PM

Result at the close of the poll:

Alliance (0 votes [0.00%])
Conservative (2 votes [11.76%])
DUP (0 votes [0.00%])
Green (1 votes [5.88%])
Labour (8 votes [47.06%])
Liberal Democrat (1 votes [5.88%])
Plaid Cymru (0 votes [0.00%])
Respect (0 votes [0.00%])
SDLP (0 votes [0.00%])
SNP (0 votes [0.00%])
Sinn Féin (0 votes [0.00%])
UKIP (0 votes [0.00%])
Other Party or an Independent Candidate (0 votes [0.00%])
I will spoil my ballot paper (1 votes [5.88%])
I won't vote (4 votes [23.53%])

So it would be Labour, with 8 out of 12 MPs.

Scaled up to match the number of seats in Parliament they would have 433 seats out of 650.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#17 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:07 PM

I won't vote party got 4 seats too ;) that would make us the opposition :D

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, W.S and 1 other like this

#18 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:09 PM

The future is bright then @Anonymiss :D

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll and W.S like this

#19 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:19 PM

I won't vote party got 4 seats too ;) that would make us the opposition :D

Nope :P

Don't vote = No influence on the outcome.

"Turnout" here was 13 (12 votes and one spoiled ballot) out of 17 (76%), with 4 'no shows' (24%).

At least spoil your ballot and bring down the share of the vote for every candidate ;)
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, weedtroll and 2 others like this

#20 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:53 PM

In that case the I wont vote revolutionary council have staged a coup. Burned down the Reichstag and elected sir Cliff Richards as overlord monarch prime minister for life.

It's a wevolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Forest and 5 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.