#1 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:03 AM

Hi everyone,

I figured the newbie corny would be the place to do this...

I read your history and we share similar pasts... my buddies @Stoney and @lefty suggested we move over here since back in the day we all used to hang out on Bubbleponics, and that got a corporate takeover so we became refugees. We all went to another site I won't mention coz it was okay but wasn't that active and wasn't well maintained (sometimes trolls and shit).

So this time it was Stoney who found the TGC and how cool the :headbang: are back :). I've spent a bit of time reading through threads and this is a really cool place - love the history and the community ownership is :rock: .

I'll start a diary on next grow which will be in a couple of weeks - organic hydro is my speed these days; growing my own breed at the mo (male SSDD from Bodhi and a female Pakistan Chitral Kush) I call it "Warm Puppies". Lot's of trichs and an uppy stone.

My favorites, so far (and I am not an experienced grower, I started in 2012) and done roughly three grows a year since then:
- White Widow
- Cali Connection Seeds Jedi Kush

I've just finished a grow and about to start a new one so I'll journal coz it is fun and a good way to keep track of shit.

I grow in water and have been using Jack's but am switching (up I hope) to Botanicare.

I live in Thailand so super stealth required and shipping is a killer but the local stuff (nutes, fucking everything) ain't up to par. For the last two years I've been broke as hell so had to make do with what I could buy, modify and um create locally; but things are improving so back to quality.

Really liking the vibe I see here - haven't been around so many Brits in a long time.... if anyone needs to know where to buy shit here in Bangkok - let me know....
  • Budgie, mellowed, Dekay and 21 others like this

#2 Doublej

Doublej

Upper Left US

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:23 AM

OH hell yeah,,, good to see you back online brother........

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 9 others like this

#3 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:33 AM

Hey man, welcome! Your cross sounds interesting, I'm going to be doing some breeding with a couple of strains with PCK soon myself, one cross with a Chinese Yunnan hybrid, and the other with a Moroccan indica, so I'd be interested to hear your opinion of the genetics :)

I never understood why Thailand has such heavy penalties for something as harmless as cannabis, it seems senseless to me especially considering the amazing genetics from Thailand and other nearby countries like Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia.

Anyway, sorry if I'm rambling but to be perfectly honest I'm massively stoned lol :P

ATB
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 10 others like this

#4 Red eye knight

Red eye knight

Herbalist

• Respected User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:16 AM

Hello Mr H!

Welcome to the circle brother!!

;)
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 9 others like this

#5 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:32 AM

Hey man, welcome! Your cross sounds interesting, I'm going to be doing some breeding with a couple of strains with PCK soon myself, one cross with a Chinese Yunnan hybrid, and the other with a Moroccan indica, so I'd be interested to hear your opinion of the genetics :)

I never understood why Thailand has such heavy penalties for something as harmless as cannabis, it seems senseless to me especially considering the amazing genetics from Thailand and other nearby countries like Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia.

Anyway, sorry if I'm rambling but to be perfectly honest I'm massively stoned lol :P

ATB

Thanks, dude. The PCK is a great on the trich front - heavy loader, and a nice easy-going "can work can talk" kind of a smoke - so when I chose the SSDD it was because it was also a heavy loader but also a little bit heavier smoke.

Thailand got its laws via the good ol USA - at the time of VN war Thailand needed the US dosh and the US forced the laws on them. It is *maybe* going to change - current mob are talking med mj and so on; obviously my opinion is to just leg it and blow the top of stoner tourism. They'd be lined up to Brazil.

Rambling is cool, Dude - in fact it's my occupation coz I'm stoned too - not massively coz I've only just started but I'm reasonably sure that I'll catch up soon :) :deviltoker:

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 9 others like this

#6 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:35 AM

Hello Mr H!

Welcome to the circle brother!!

;)

Thanks, bro - good to be here - like a comfy pair of old slippers found behind a wheelbarrow in the shed, on a cold October evening B) .

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 8 others like this

#7 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:44 AM

OH hell yeah,,, good to see you back online brother........

That's right  - - -  I'm baaack :). It has been a cunt (I'm talking in English coz there's a LOT of friendly Brits 'ere :) - and don't worry if you need translation come to me :)) of a last 24 months, I've been broke so many times it was like being a glass dropped on granite. But somehow, and I really do not know how, although me smoking a lot of weed was involved, I have made it through; family intact, & with only marginal damage to my sanity (I think - but then I was pretty fucked up going in, so coming out well who can say).

Good to see you here and yeah I'll be displaying my fuckupedness in full raging splendor shortly.... stay tight, fresh and frosty, bro.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 10 others like this

#8 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:54 AM

Hi Mr H and welcome to the Circle, top intro amigo and already up to speed on the slipper front, far out man.

We love a bit of breeding on here and we have some great growers always willing to share info and ideas.

I'm sure you'll settle in just fine.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, weedtroll, Red eye knight and 10 others like this

#9 Red eye knight

Red eye knight

Herbalist

• Respected User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:26 AM

Hi Mr H and welcome to the Circle, top intro amigo and already up to speed on the slipper front, far out man.

We love a bit of breeding on here and we have some great growers always willing to share info and ideas.

All good things
TDA

Knew it wouldn't be long to you turned up.

Slippers!!

:)
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 7 others like this

#10 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:46 AM

All good things

TDA

Dude, stoked and toked to b here; sorted the slippers, still working on the stinky fart end of things :) :aikido: :aikido: and haven't found the stinky fart emoji yet.... love that set up you got going in Normandy.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 7 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Intro

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.