Welcome to the circle hun. Hope you enjoy your time here 😊
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 9 others like this

#12 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:38 PM

Your use of swear words randomly attached in your sentences pleases the fuck outta me :)

Welcome to tgc :)
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 10 others like this

#13 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:51 PM

Welcome along to the circle Mr happy :)

White widow is one of my favs too :) can't beat a j of WW ;)

Make yourself at home mate.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Solo Quin and 6 others like this

#14 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:58 PM

Welcome along to the circle Mr happy :)

White widow is one of my favs too :) can't beat a j of WW ;)

Make yourself at home mate.

Thank you - I love that pic of yours - cracked me up instantly.

If you liked WW (I sound like fucking Amazon), you'll love the Jedi I mentioned. Very nice lineage....

Feeling right at home already mate :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 8 others like this

#15 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:03 PM

Your use of swear words randomly attached in your sentences pleases the fuck outta me :)

Welcome to tgc :)

Fucking far out :pimped: a fellow fucking curser and a  :mellow: at that - cool as Ruskie twat ona  winters night with no knickers on :)

Thanks for the warms and fuzzies I blame everything on Ian Dury, Sid, the Cure, Jam all the bands that came up when I was 15-16...

I used to sing; Assholes, bastards, fucking cunts and pricks... in Math class and the teacher of course blows up only to be told ... I'm just singing pop songs...

HAPPY OUT NOW ....

Edited by Mr.Happy, 18 June 2017 - 02:04 PM.

• Budgie, mellowed, The Dude Abides and 8 others like this

#16 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:06 PM

Welcome to the circle hun. Hope you enjoy your time here 😊

Thank you, Darling, I am and hope to spread joy here too =:)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and 8 others like this

#17 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:22 PM

Welcome to the circle Mr Happy,

I think you have come to the right place.

How life in Thailand?

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 7 others like this

#18 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:55 PM

Welcome to the circle Mr Happy,

I think you have come to the right place.

How life in Thailand?

Thank you, Mr Solo - (that was very Trekky)

I know so :) - sort of cosmic - a balance in the chaos - a thread sewn - a baptism of fire...

Life is cool man - home is where your soul is :)

I've been in Thailand a long long time 3 decades so it's home to me, I speak and swear like a local, mind you I can't read anything (I'm lazy like that - but I did breed a couple of young uns who've got it cracked so full-time very fucking expensive translators for anything written are on hand for at least a few more years) except my name and that's only coz I've had to sign loads of shit that I can't read except where they point and say sign here....

And yeah have to be super duper stealthy - so I use a cut out for shipments of nutes and anything that might be considered dodgy by the law....

The food is great and cheap; so's the booze, and if you're single or just a horny bastard with few morals, Thailand has lots of choice no matter what floats yer boat.

Apollo Gees for the answer - more than a bit fucked up right now....

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 9 others like this

#19 Bandit 4freekin20

Bandit 4freekin20

American Outlaw

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:13 PM

So very happy you made your way into the Circle old friend!

I'm looking forward to looking into your adventures in Siam once again. It's been too long not seeing statues of naked ladies and sinister tree frogs and I'm kinda fiending for that shit. :boobs:

This is a great forum. Ran very well and is occupied by good people. It's the type of place where minds can flourish rather than be drug down into an angry abyss and made miserable.

In a way, I'm thankful to the hate mongering trolls. If not for their persistence they may not have pushed so many to wanna leave and we would not have found this interweb utopia. But nevertheless...they can still fuck off :smokey:

Good to read about you doing well and once again on top of the world, making it your bitch. Way to go brother!!!

Edited by lefty, 18 June 2017 - 03:15 PM.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 7 others like this

#20 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:19 PM

So very happy you made your way into the Circle old friend!

I'm looking forward to looking into your adventures in Siam once again. It's been too long not seeing statues of naked ladies and sinister tree frogs and I'm kinda fiending for that shit. :boobs:

This is a great forum. Ran very well and is occupied by good people. It's the type of place where minds can flourish rather than be drug down into an angry abyss and made miserable.

In a way, I'm thankful to the hate mongering trolls. If not for their persistence they may not have pushed so many to wanna leave and we would not have found this interweb utopia. But nevertheless...they can still fuck off :smokey:

Good to read about you doing well and once again on top of the world, making it your bitch. Way to go brother!!!

Yeah, man - feeling special - lost my phone today, unfortunately I've got a back-up, working out a way to lose that mother too :) - but yeah I got stoned went shopping and left it in the fucking shopping cart - and yeah when I got back... fucking toads having a right laugh - where was I... oh yeah, toads 5555 just kidding.

I like it - took me a while to figure out how to post tunes (I can be so fucking dumb it's not funny, unless you're our age and stoned in which case the story has been written, now it's time for the playing.

And just in case peeps is wondering how the money came - 100% legit, hard, stressful, 18 hours a day for months and years (and kilos of weed and hash, plus various other things that provided adequate distraction from the reality).

You know I am one week away, five days now from never having to worry about dying; so I can in peace now - not that I want too but you know what I mean - if I popped my clogs tomorrow my wife and kids still have a really cool future ahead of them - so yeah I'm good man.

Now I'm thinking fun stuff =:) lots of it.

Once we settle down I'll be knocking on your door for the skinny on Botanicare - I'm in process of ordering in 5 gallons each of Grow and Bloom - I already got the hydroguard (good shit). Still running same lights, I'm going to put a recirculating buckets system with shit loads of bubbles and do an 8 plant grow for

Mr. Happy's TGC Grow #1 :) but how about it we kick off at the same time? Cool? I'll wait for you to get back and no cheating okay? I know could automate something that pulled off a kilo while you're by the pool sipping on a marg listening to.....

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 6 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Intro

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.