• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#21 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:29 PM

Mr. Haaaaapy! Great to hear your fortunes turned around, and you're still tokin'... now let's see some pics of that finished green house!

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 8 others like this

#22 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:40 PM

Hello Mr Happy.

:)

Hi Marc :)

• Dekay, weedtroll, THC F13ND and 4 others like this

#23 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:48 PM

Mr. Haaaaapy! Great to hear your fortunes turned around, and you're still tokin'... now let's see some pics of that finished green house!

Five more days Hoss 5 more, maybe 4, sweating iron filings still but looking really fucking good. and as soon as the ship docks I'll be de-rusting the Grass Haus and getting back into the construction business.

But while that's going on... coz  I'm :wisewizard: Master Sorcerer-level multi-tasking machine of majestic magnificence :cowboy: :dance2: :joint:  - I'll be doing an 8 plant grow in a bedroom; got to replenish the 17L buckets :).

And how r u Hoss, my man? Still stooping under the floorboards? Or have you jacked your house up a bit higher? :). Hey man we got emoji again :rock:

Edited by Mr.Happy, 18 June 2017 - 04:49 PM.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, THC F13ND and 6 others like this

#24 Stoney

Stoney

Squisher

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:08 PM

alright alright alright!!!!!

look who the cat dragged in!!!!  

great to see ya man, and now i'm excited about seeing the grasshaus!!!!!!!  

awesome news about getting a grow up and about... it's been a while since i've seen a journal of growing from you!! bring on the tropical plants!!!!!!!

hey do you still have fish? 

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 8 others like this

#25 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:39 PM

@Mr.Happy welcome to the circle its a happy place here so you should fit right in,enjoy    peace

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 7 others like this

#26 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:52 PM

Hi Mr Happy! Glad to hear you're okay and still sane!

#27 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:01 PM

hello and welcome buddy :hiya:

#28 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:16 AM

alright alright alright!!!!!

look who the cat dragged in!!!!  

great to see ya man, and now i'm excited about seeing the grasshaus!!!!!!!  

awesome news about getting a grow up and about... it's been a while since i've seen a journal of growing from you!! bring on the tropical plants!!!!!!!

hey do you still have fish? 

Very cool reco on this new home, Stoney - well done, bro.

Four more days :).

Yes a new grow - I just brought in one harvest which I grew in pvc pipes - not doing that again too much hassle when the roots fill out and the sounds you get from the wind tunnel effect are very high; b2b back 2 basic.

So, like you, I've got to tidy up the room and get building. I'm going to tear down my veg. room and just go with a single room with a big frame to hang lights and shit.

Then 8 plants - I'll start 16 on the basis that some will have balls, ratio last time was about 50-50, so that will hopefully leave me with enough to get 8 going; any fems that are above that will have to stay out of pic (I can't kill a female ganja plant - males no problem :)).

Man, they've stopped calling me, Fishslayer - not only do I still have fish, I still have the same fish :dancer: ; water is dirty coz I've been really flat chat for the last two months - sometimes pulling all-nighters (this fucking work thing is waaaayyyy over-rated) so all my natural filters and filled :). I'll be dumping all that goodness into the garden later this week and cleaning the pond - also got a bad cough - just pushed too hard and wasn't taking good care of myself - forgetting to eat, but smoking all day and night :).

I gotta get a few things sorted but then right back into the GrassHaus :biggrinparty: :fly:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 8 others like this

#29 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:18 AM

hello and welcome buddy :hiya:

Thank you, mate. great name :).

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 6 others like this

#30 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:19 AM

Hi Mr Happy! Glad to hear you're okay and still sane!

Hi Dude, I am okay :) the sane thing gets debated... often, but totally appreciate the warm thoughts and right back at ya :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 7 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Intro

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.