Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:51 PM

Got the seedbank out today....
20170620 150637

Decided to try and clear out some of the freebies, usually not good germ rates with these but we'll see.... Going to be a Kushie kind of grow....
20170620 151053

All that decision-making kind of stressed me out so I thought I'd make some oil for later...
20170620 193328
20170620 193548

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 8 others like this

#54 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:54 PM

Got the seedbank out today....

Decided to try and clear out some of the freebies, usually not good germ rates with these but we'll see.... Going to be a Kushie kind of grow....

All that decision-making kind of stressed me out so I thought I'd make some oil for later...

U been out trekking for some wild stuff out there?
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 5 others like this

#55 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:01 PM

U been out trekking for some wild stuff out there?

We have a little plot of outdoor wild stuff up near the Cambodian border :); a few plants on a hill. The local sativas are great smoke but the growing, harvesting, curing are sub-par. All the wild plantations heavily seeded and the harvest is almost straight into sacks - local farmers dry and cure their own stuff but not the export.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 5 others like this

#56 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:44 PM

lol that's exactly what I was thinking nice sticky Thai sativa landraces :)

I'd be out there grabbing beans
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 4 others like this

#57 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:03 PM

lol that's exactly what I was thinking nice sticky Thai sativa landraces :)

I'd be out there grabbing beans

No need to go trekking though, Dude - I can just ask for it and it'll come. The problem I've found with the local weed is that it takes forever to bud out. I gave up last time at 19 weeks, with little fluffy hairs all I had to show.

The other factor is most of the places weed is wild ... is also wild in the form of bandits carrying AK47s, the real ones not the weed, land-mines all along the border and not well marked, and a lot of spies with shitloads of checkpoints. They're mostly after meth and ice runners but hey if they snag a farang with a few kilos of weed they'll take that too - or you'll lose a lot of money in bribes fast - and that is the only way out - pay fast, offer high. It might save your ass.

I stay very much under the radar. Don't buy weed don't sell it, don't talk about it etc. A min. 15 years for a plant or twenty so stealth is important.

#58 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:22 PM

Wow I knew it was strict but didn't think it was that strict, I have a few friends that have travelled all over there many times unfortunately I've not been but one day Olmec will make it out there. For some tropical fun.

19 weeks wow that's dedication, was that on a 12/12 light schedule? Or did u try anything different to help the pure sativa along?

#59 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:31 PM

Wow I knew it was strict but didn't think it was that strict, I have a few friends that have travelled all over there many times unfortunately I've not been but one day Olmec will make it out there. For some tropical fun.

19 weeks wow that's dedication, was that on a 12/12 light schedule? Or did u try anything different to help the pure sativa along?

12/12 - i revved up oxygen a lot but talking with an old "uncle" he told me six months - that's how long they take - so I reckon for that strain easier to just ask uncle to put a bit aside for me... last time it was five kilos 5555 - I only took one coz I was driving back - another tip always drive in the morning - and have your wife drive 5 km in front of you with the mobile on :).

It is strict - might be changing but meanwhile I'll keep me head down.

Edited by Mr.Happy, 20 June 2017 - 02:31 PM.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 2 others like this

#60 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:59 PM

sawadee kap Mr H, spent 3 weeks in Chiang Mai , 5 years ago, loved it, great time and some awesome experiences , didnt do weed though, didn't fancy the prison lol, great to have you here, :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Intro

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.