101 replies to this topic

#11 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:56 PM

Ahh english, a language that unites us and seperates us at the same time :D

Welcome Horse badorties :D You seem like a top geezer, me old china ;) even if you are a bit of an old git too.  Nowt wrong with being a codger though :D

Don't fret, you'll soon pick up the lingo and will be chirpin like a cockney sparra in the blink of a pork pie ;)

Chips are fries and crisps are chips, biscuit are cookies and cookies are well...still cookies :D

"Mon" though, that would be scots :) and really just means c'mon. Yes, we are that lazy we dropped the c' :P we save them up for callin diddy's and bawbags, aw the cunts we cun :D

It's even more bizarre than english english. 

Stick aroun lang enough and you'll be rattlin ra patter in nae time big yin, jist like ye wur born in the glasga barras, wey a tartan bunnet and a bottle o bru :D

Glad to see you all fitting in nicely :) it's a great place and the people are all top notch :D

See, our pork pies don't blink, they wink, I think!  I get the bottle of bru thing (especially if it's Bruichladdich), but I'll probably need 2 if I'm going to understand the rest of that, lol!

Thanks for the welcome, weedtroll, I'll be hitting you up when I want to know how to order something other than cookies, ha!

My Scottish is limited, but I always liked this...

“Some books are lies frae end to end,
And some great lies were never penn'd...”
Robert Burns

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 8 others like this

#12 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:04 PM

Ahh english, a language that unites us and seperates us at the same time :D

Welcome Horse badorties :D You seem like a top geezer, me old china ;) even if you are a bit of an old git too. Nowt wrong with being a codger though :D
Don't fret, you'll soon pick up the lingo and will be chirpin like a cockney sparra in the blink of a pork pie ;)

Chips are fries and crisps are chips, biscuit are cookies and cookies are well...still cookies :D

"Mon" though, that would be scots :) and really just means c'mon. Yes, we are that lazy we dropped the c' :P we save them up for callin diddy's and bawbags, aw the cunts we cun :D

It's even more bizarre than english english.

Stick aroun lang enough and you'll be rattlin ra patter in nae time big yin, jist like ye wur born in the glasga barras, wey a tartan bunnet and a bottle o bru :D

Glad to see you all fitting in nicely :) it's a great place and the people are all top notch :D

Lol, aye min, it's nae hard tae pick up once ye git used tae it.

There's an old joke about an Aberdonian who went skiing, he picked up the skis and asked the instructor; fit fit fits fit fit?! Only in Scotland could we use the exact same word for 'what' 'foot' and 'fit' all at once!

Anyways, welcome Horse, hope you enjoy the site and get used to us nutjobs talking shit all the time ;) ATB
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 8 others like this

#13 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:08 PM

HaHaHa,,, yeah your a git, and ole one too....... :flog:

:fly:

Its is a breath of fresh air here... hell theres a fishing thread that had me locked in for sure as well as alot of cool folk here as well

good to see you over here man.....

:hattip:

At least I'm not a silly pie rat wanker (am I catching on?), or what ever it is you're doing to that poor horse, lol! I missed you, buddy... those trump cunts can have the old place ( worked in another one, yeah!)!

Fishing, eh... so that's where they get the stuff that sits next to the chips? Took the grandson out yesterday, and he pulled in a 2# large mouth... I got a bluegill, and it almost pulled me in, lol!

It's good to be seen, thanks Doublej!

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 10 others like this

#14 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:11 PM

2B7DD10A00000578-0-image-m-335_144004974

it's made in Scotland from girders :D And is a hangover cure. Gotta be Barrs though, Curries is pish :P (but they do the best Red Kola :D )

I live in burns country, only a couple of miles from the cottage he was born in. :D I'm a tattie howker

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, duke and 11 others like this

#15 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:17 PM

@Horse Badorties welcome to the circle and yes we have allways room for more potheads be they of any and all creeds races and colours we all have a green friend in common,peace

It's great to be here, thanks duke! It's funny you mention all races. We got called into one son's school because he was filling out a form, and when it came to Race, he wrote down NASCAR... the principal couldn't fathom why we were cracking up!

I love the vibe here... our green friend has the power!

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, weedtroll and 9 others like this

#16 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:24 PM

Ya can't blame mrs H for never givin up big up mrs H an the 1000w

welcome to the land of old gits ;)

She is a bulldog when it comes to her attitude management, lol! Thanks for the welcome, DreDdYBoY, if this is the land of old gits, I wonder why I waited so long to stop in. Can you point me to the bench where we all sit and feed the pigeons, I brought crisps!

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, Solo Quin and 8 others like this

#17 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:34 PM

Lol, aye min, it's nae hard tae pick up once ye git used tae it.

There's an old joke about an Aberdonian who went skiing, he picked up the skis and asked the instructor; fit fit fits fit fit?! Only in Scotland could we use the exact same word for 'what' 'foot' and 'fit' all at once!

Anyways, welcome Horse, hope you enjoy the site and get used to us nutjobs talking shit all the time ;) ATB

Well, if the fit fits... sorry poor attempt at humor, or is it humour? And thanks THC F13ND... hanging out with nut jobs talking shit all day is an underrated job, but someone's got to do it... I just hope it doesn't pay so much it blows my Social Security!

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, Solo Quin and 6 others like this

#18 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:45 PM

2B7DD10A00000578-0-image-m-335_144004974

it's made in Scotland from girders :D And is a hangover cure. Gotta be Barrs though, Curries is pish :P (but they do the best Red Kola :D )

I live in burns country, only a couple of miles from the cottage he was born in. :D I'm a tattie howker

Ha, ha, ha! Gotta get your Irn! I'll need that hangover cure after the 2 bottles, lol! That is so cool you live near Burns' birthplace, seeing the area is on my bucket list (I know, I'd better hurry, lol).

A tattie howker, are you related to Mr & Mrs Potato Head?

• weedtroll, Solo Quin, THC F13ND and 2 others like this

#19 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:55 PM

Good day to you m8 and bora da to the mrs. , hope your well and enjoy this green circle of weirdo's. It's good to see new faces so il leave a tip for u.

We don't mind links to products that people use or places they buy from as long as there helpful to members. We have a great mod/admin team here that pounce on any kind of spammers as we don't like that here, but feel free to link anything u find useful or think others might
See u on the boards
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 10 others like this

#20 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:01 PM

Hello Horse Badorties. Welcome to the circle.

Lots of USA joining up recently.

I can do translations no problem...

Mon = I support and want it to thrive.. Example.. Mon the Beer, Mon the pizzas, mon the spliffs, Mon the yanks, mon the muck, mon the pertness of kylie minogues arse.

Slippers = A british tradition of indoor footwear, owned by older people, representing comfort and homeliness. I have 2 pairs and they feature in my diaries.

aye min, it's nae hard tae pick up once ye git used tae it. = Yes brother, its not hard to understand my scottish accent once you get used to it. Although i maybe wrong on this one as it is like another language.

Other things that may crop up..

Ive given up fags - Is not a declaration of no more sausage up man bottom. It means they have given up smoking cigarettes.

Ive just done a trump - This means that someone has farted, it does not mean they have just insulted half of the worlds population.

Enjoy, see you about the boards and well done for joining up. :)

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 12 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.