101 replies to this topic

#21 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:32 PM

welcome  mrs h and mrs h  what a great intro thread , your be very welcome here , we are  a friendly bunch  ,

i look forward to viewing your space im just delving in to organics after many years of chemicals and i like the style so far  they are just buding up now

cob leds are now quite  cheap if you can throw a few bits together and im sure you can with the hand skills you have,  look at the citizen cobs they are the same tech as the crees but  much more gentle on the pocket ;) 

if you ever need any help with cob and drivers  i know a little now ;)

welcome

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 10 others like this

#22 Doublej

Doublej

Upper Left US

• Respected User
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:36 PM

At least I'm not a silly pie rat wanker (am I catching on?), or what ever it is you're doing to that poor horse, lol! I missed you, buddy... those trump cunts can have the old place ( worked in another one, yeah!)!

Fishing, eh... so that's where they get the stuff that sits next to the chips? Took the grandson out yesterday, and he pulled in a 2# large mouth... I got a bluegill, and it almost pulled me in, lol!

It's good to be seen, thanks Doublej!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH......Fish in the sports forum I belive.....

hell there so many threads here I still haven't seenum all''''''

many farty bits......

:rofl1:

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 8 others like this

#23 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:03 PM

@Horse Badorties a tattie howker is a worker who helps with the potato harvest, howk is Scots for 'pick'. Scarecrows are often called 'tattie bogglers' where I'm from :P

ATB
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 8 others like this

#24 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:13 PM

Hi HB and welcome to the Circle, I see your already au fait with the slippers and farty bits, makes a change to have someone older than me on the forum, enjoy your stay amigo.

All good things

TDA

• duke, Solo Quin, THC F13ND and 6 others like this

#25 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:12 AM

Good day to you m8 and bora da to the mrs. , hope your well and enjoy this green circle of weirdo's. It's good to see new faces so il leave a tip for u.

We don't mind links to products that people use or places they buy from as long as there helpful to members. We have a great mod/admin team here that pounce on any kind of spammers as we don't like that here, but feel free to link anything u find useful or think others might
See u on the boards

Was it something I said? Sorry, I just came from a forum where it turned out the mods were in league with the trolls, very weird! The mods here seem to be on top of it, actually they seem to be right in it, so I will do my best to behave!

Thanks for the welcome, olmec, and I had to look bora da up (I already knew what Good day m8 meant, lol!), but I'm definitely using that on Ms H... horses love a little sugar!

• The Dude Abides, duke, Solo Quin and 5 others like this

#26 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:48 AM

Hello Horse Badorties. Welcome to the circle.

Lots of USA joining up recently.

I can do translations no problem...

Mon = I support and want it to thrive.. Example.. Mon the Beer, Mon the pizzas, mon the spliffs, Mon the yanks, mon the muck, mon the pertness of kylie minogues arse.

Slippers = A british tradition of indoor footwear, owned by older people, representing comfort and homeliness. I have 2 pairs and they feature in my diaries.

aye min, it's nae hard tae pick up once ye git used tae it. = Yes brother, its not hard to understand my scottish accent once you get used to it. Although i maybe wrong on this one as it is like another language.

Other things that may crop up..

Ive given up fags - Is not a declaration of no more sausage up man bottom. It means they have given up smoking cigarettes.

Ive just done a trump - This means that someone has farted, it does not mean they have just insulted half of the worlds population.

Enjoy, see you about the boards and well done for joining up. :)

I 2nd mon the pertness of kylie minogues ass. I had to look her up, but thanks for giving me something else to dream about during nap time! She has a couple of other perky parts that look worthy of a little more attention, too!

I'm 70, I get the slipper thing. I think I have 4 pairs I keep in a winter rotation... can't let them wear out, too hard to find comfy, cheap ones over here... I'm trying to pace myself, these have got to last, lol!

I love someone who types with an accent, and I understand the other language thing. I've lived in the South for almost 50 years, but I'm not a native. I still can't understand 1/2 the stuff these people down here say!

I thought fags were bundles of wood... I gave them a long, long time ago... barked too loud!

Does the guy who I won't name know about that? He's probably working on special retaliation, like no more exporting his tweets (those are little tiny, squeeky trumps) over there. Jeeze that just made me trump... thanks, you've made my day... maybe my next 4 years, lol!

Thanks for the welcome, Mrs Willy!

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, Solo Quin and 2 others like this

#27 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:57 AM

welcome  mrs h and mrs h  what a great intro thread , your be very welcome here , we are  a friendly bunch  ,

i look forward to viewing your space im just delving in to organics after many years of chemicals and i like the style so far  they are just buding up now

cob leds are now quite  cheap if you can throw a few bits together and im sure you can with the hand skills you have,  look at the citizen cobs they are the same tech as the crees but  much more gentle on the pocket ;)

if you ever need any help with cob and drivers  i know a little now ;)

welcome

Thanks a lot Forest! I'm still trying to figure out how to not accidentally find my way around here. My space is Southern Primitive, 18mils between the plants and a dirt floor!

I will hit you up about the COBs. I feel a bit of loyalty to Cree because they are based nearby, and one of my kids went to the school the founders went to. but heatsinks and drivers are another story, lol!

• The Dude Abides, duke, Forest and 3 others like this

#28 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:01 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH......Fish in the sports forum I belive.....

hell there so many threads here I still haven't seenum all''''''

many farty bits......

:rofl1:

I still don't get all the ways this place works... and, they say they're speaking English, too... whew!

I got your farty bits right here, lol!

• The Dude Abides, duke, Forest and 5 others like this

#29 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:08 AM

@Horse Badorties a tattie howker is a worker who helps with the potato harvest, howk is Scots for 'pick'. Scarecrows are often called 'tattie bogglers' where I'm from :P

ATB

Thanks man! I hope my crack about Mr. Potato Head wasn't offensive, I don't want to be an Ugly American! I got the tattie part right, though, huh? You know, I haven't seen an actual scarecrow since I saw the Wizard of Oz as a kid... it's all electro shock treatment, napalm, or assault rifles now... if they only had a brain!

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 6 others like this

#30 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:17 AM

Hi HB and welcome to the Circle, I see your already au fait with the slippers and farty bits, makes a change to have someone older than me on the forum, enjoy your stay amigo.

All good things

TDA

I scoped out your slippers, and I've got to say, I'm envious. Mine just stay on my feet, well most of the time, and have never jumped up into a picture I was taking, I'm going to speak to them tomorrow, because I can get others you know!

Glad I can help you out on the older thing, some of us just have to make sacrifices, ha ha ha!

Thanks for the welcome The Dude Abides... and I hate the fuckin' Eagles!

• The Dude Abides, duke, Solo Quin and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.