101 replies to this topic

#51 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:47 PM

Soccer my arse :rolleyes: , it`s bloody football and that game you call football is like rugby but for a bunch of pansies dressed in body armour :lol: ;)

@lefty

I've got to bring him here coz he is a legit American Football coach - me I like all of them but I would have liked the Colosseum when it was live as well B).... I'll leave you lot to sort it out :)

• 2scoops, duke, olmec and 5 others like this

#52 ZenArcher

ZenArcher

Cleaned my nails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:53 PM

Ahh english, a language that unites us and seperates us at the same time :D

Welcome Horse badorties :D You seem like a top geezer, me old china ;) even if you are a bit of an old git too.  Nowt wrong with being a codger though :D

Don't fret, you'll soon pick up the lingo and will be chirpin like a cockney sparra in the blink of a pork pie ;)

Chips are fries and crisps are chips, biscuit are cookies and cookies are well...still cookies :D

"Mon" though, that would be scots :) and really just means c'mon. Yes, we are that lazy we dropped the c' :P we save them up for callin diddy's and bawbags, aw the cunts we cun :D

It's even more bizarre than english english. 

Stick aroun lang enough and you'll be rattlin ra patter in nae time big yin, jist like ye wur born in the glasga barras, wey a tartan bunnet and a bottle o bru :D

Glad to see you all fitting in nicely :) it's a great place and the people are all top notch :D

Welcome to the forum Horse Badorties. :) Troll mate a did nae ken ye were yin o us  :) 

• weedtroll, duke, Bandit 4freekin20 and 3 others like this

#53 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:22 PM

Welcome to the forum Horse Badorties. :) Troll mate a did nae ken ye were yin o us   :)

It's nice to be here Zen Archer, thanks!

• weedtroll, duke, ZenArcher and 1 other like this

#54 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:24 PM

Welcome to the circle hun 😊
  • weedtroll, duke, ALF and 1 other like this

#55 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:12 PM

Welcome to the circle hun 😊

Thanks hazed bunny, this is a nice place to be!

• weedtroll and duke like this

#56 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:32 PM

Sup dude,

Welcome aboard :)

• weedtroll, Dutchy and ALF like this

#57 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:58 PM

Sup dude,

Welcome aboard :)

Hay Chew! I'm up! Thanks for the welcome!

• weedtroll, duke and Dutchy like this

#58 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:22 PM

Thanks for the welcome jimmi2scoops! Who comes up with this stuff, lol? Are there young gits, too, what's the cut off, can I get in that club? 

And, I don't care what anybody says, doublej is not a rat wanker... that would just be a mouthful of pork pies! There's not going to be a quiz on this later, is there?

Here`s a video of best Queens English i just pinched from a thread i thought funny, tis cocnkey ryming slang, even i struggle to get my head around what with being a northern monkey type.

@lefty

I've got to bring him here coz he is a legit American Football coach - me I like all of them but I would have liked the Colosseum when it was live as well B).... I'll leave you lot to sort it out :)

Oh no don`t say that i don`t wan`t Lefty on my case now. He aint gonna be happy with that comment for sure. :) I love American football really, honestly :)

• weedtroll, Dutchy, Doublej and 1 other like this

#59 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:22 PM

While I'm still trying to figure the ins and outs of the site, I thought I'd try and drop some pics here.

I'm also a pepperhead. Our oldest son is trying to get a hot sauce business going, and I'm trying to keep him in peppers.The big one in the back is an overwintered Tabasco. It's got 1x red one already!
HPIM0035

We've got Fataliis, Red and Yellow Ajis, Cayennes, Poblanos, Bulgarian Carrot, Sandias, Thais... and a couple of others. The Reapers and Ghosts are over at my son's... too hot for me, lol! I've never grown in a green house before, so I figured I better keep some outside... just in case, lol!
HPIM0036

We don't get a lot of sun, 6-7 hours, but it's enough to get maters! Cherokee Purples mostly.
HPIM0037

Day Lillies are boinking!
HPIM0038

Probably nothing like the trees on your side of the pond, but this one reminds of Sherwood Forest.
HPIM0039

And, a few shots of why we're all here!

WiFis at 13 days.
WiFis 13 days

2x Alien Rock Candy S1s and a WiFi at 3 days.
ARC S1/WiFi 3 days

A Goji OG 39 days from seed. I hope it's a she!
Goji

Let's see if this worked!

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 10 others like this

#60 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:29 PM

yep that worked horse , nice show ,

i like to grow chilli but i dont like to eat them , ive a peruvian black ive had for 4 years and a scotch bonnet 4 years old  also they live inside the house,

and many seeds from a chili experimental centre , a friend knew of so we ended up with lots,  they just have number on the packs so its pot luck what i get each time  which makes it more fun :P

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, Dutchy and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.