Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Well that was quite rude of me!

Han shot first farty bits flip flops naked people rabid chupacabras alien abductions hashish

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#1 Bandit 4freekin20

Bandit 4freekin20

American Outlaw

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:21 PM

Just realized I've been a member of the Circle for over 2 years and not once have I introduced myself or said high.

How rude!!!!!

Allow me to roll back a few days here and officially say high to the Circle!

My name is lefty and I'm named after my left hand B)

I'm a Virgo, I like long walks along the beach in the moonlight, romantic candle lit dinners, and 2 am booty calls.

Oh wait.....wrong forum... never mind that.

I am an American male mammal, born and raised in California but have spent my entire adult life in the state of Texas.

Yes that Texas.

Anything you wanna know about Texas just ask. I promise I wont shoot you, administer the death penalty, force you to listen to country music, or talk your ear off with a twangy accent.

I dont own or wear cowboy hats or boots but I am all in on going to a Dallas Cowboys or Texas Longhorns football game and I do say "y'all" when referring to anybody or anything.

Oh and no I dont know J.R. but I do know who shot him!

I am a ganja farmer and proud to be one. I actually come from a family of growers but what I do today is nothing like what grandpa used to do.

I dont know how many years of experience I have. Never really counted but if I went back as far as the late 70's, early 80's helping my grandpa and uncle as a kid hauling dirt and plants up a mountain then I could say over 30 years.

On my own close to 20 years off and on with lots of down years and failed gardens.

In regards to taking things to a level that assures me everything I grow is better than anything I could buy, 10-12 years experience seems about right.

I've been on one forum or another since 2010. I was a moderator on one forum for three years before it's plug was pulled so I have a few years of experience with this interweb thing and much respect for mods and the jobs they have to do. No way I would ever want that gig again! Being a mod can be like herding cats most days.

Most of my ganja farming is done indoors. In regards to growing I use new technology and techniques for almost everything. I come from the old school but I flourish in the new school and am constantly evolving as a grower.

I prefer organics and farty bits but I hate that word as it's more of a word for marketing than anything so I prefer "naturally derived".

But that does'nt mean I'm all anal about that kind of shit. I'm the type of sick fuck that will take some of the purest weed, chem and pesticide free, and run it thru a butane extractor :cowboy:

Personally the way I see that is anything can be clean. You just gotta clean it. Knowing how to properly clean it will ensure purity no matter if it's organic or grown with a full multi part synthetic line of nutes and pesticides.

I grow my own for two main reasons. Drug dealers are asshats and I wanna make hash. Lots of hash.

Hahs is what drives me on everything from the type of lights and soils I use to the genetics I grow.

Those that know me already know my drive for hash and oil extracts is fierce. I'll leave it at that otherwise I could get very long winded talking about hash. :greet:

Some other things I find groovy.....

My wife! Been married for 23 years this month!

My dogs! I have two Boston Terriers named Oliver and Wednesday

My job! Cant say what I do but they say if you love your job you'll never work a day in your life. I can validate that especially on days like today where I'm in the midst of an 8 week paid vacation!!

Fave movies: Rogue One, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Caddyshack, Blazing Saddles, Space Balls, All The President's Men, Pale Rider

For music I like reggae, 90's alternative, rock n roll, rap/hip hop, island style music and pretty much anything that makes ya tap a foot or shake a booty.

Country music might get ya punched in the face around me unless it's old school. Like Willie Nelson is awesome, Keith Urban can suck it.

I think you get my drift on that.

Oh and no boy band stuff and I am leading the crusade to get Justin Bieber deported back to Canada

Best band ever is Pink Floyd or Bob Marley and the Wailers. Take your pick.

Fave food is BBQ. I am from Texas after all! But I also love some good Chinese, Mexican/TexMex, Italian, sushi, Twizzlers candy, french fries, milkshakes and almost anything deep fried.

fave color is blue

fave sport is football. American tackle football that is and I prefer college games over pro

And oh yeah...No slippers for me. Sorry but in this Tejas heat we prefer flip flops over slippers. Even during our hellacious 36 hour Winters where temps have been known to drop down into 60's, flip flops are still choice :cowboy:

So with that, let's fire one up and pass it around the circle!

gallery_757_464_345534.jpg

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 25 others like this

#2 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:23 PM

Bout time :P Nice bowl, pass it to the left mun :D

How about some wheeler walker junior

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 11 others like this

#3 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:26 PM

Welcome in m8

Talk hash :) it's my fav too I'm getting into drysidt and rosin my 2 hashy loves
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 8 others like this

#4 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:29 PM

Welcome to the circle hun. Hope you have a blast
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 9 others like this

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:29 PM

long awaited hello im duke!i hoe you still like the forum 2 years on?peace

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 9 others like this

#6 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:33 PM

Hi Lefty, sure we've met already but welcome again, you'd better have some fabulous flip flops to make up for the lack of slippers, I thought you'd have really big slippers down Texas way.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, smokin soul, weedtroll and 8 others like this

#7 Stoney

Stoney

Squisher

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:34 PM

who the fook is JR?

Happy anniversary brother!!!! 

edit>>>> show em yer socks!!!!!

Edited by Stoney, 19 June 2017 - 10:35 PM.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 10 others like this

#8 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:39 PM

Oi Oi Lefty, greetings from London, Ingerland :)

I like sitting in my Mayfair mansion, not smiling, and drinking tea

So do you know the Hill family, and is your BBQ propane fueled?

Yup, clean burning propane & propane accessories

I like 90's alternative too, in fact I still live in the 90's. I hope this post gets through before someone rings

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, weedtroll and 10 others like this

#9 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:41 PM

Welcome lefty good to have you on the circle mate. :)

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, weedtroll and 8 others like this

#10 Doublej

Doublej

Upper Left US

• Respected User
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:45 PM

Well now..... howdy.... :cowboy:

yeah, Happy Anniversary to you and yours....

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, weedtroll and 9 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Han shot first, farty bits, flip flops, naked people, rabid chupacabras, alien abductions, hashish

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.