Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Well that was quite rude of me!

Han shot first farty bits flip flops naked people rabid chupacabras alien abductions hashish

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#71 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:40 PM

Never understood why someone would want to kill another animal just for the sake of it. If It's for food I can understand it, but for sport, no not my type of thing. Everything deserves to live, that's why It's here. But everyone to there own I suppose.

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, Bandit 4freekin20 and 3 others like this

#72 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:09 PM

Never understood why someone would want to kill another animal just for the sake of it. If It's for food I can understand it, but for sport, no not my type of thing. Everything deserves to live, that's why It's here. But everyone to there own I suppose.

Bear is good eating so I've been told. One of the few game meats with fat. Plus you get a free rug with each one ;)

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, denots and 3 others like this

#73 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:18 PM

I grew up/live the hills of Wales. There always been hunting here, rabbit, hare, fish, pheasant, partridge. Some hunting here is not for food, massive shoots up here, a days shoot starts around £10,000-£15,000(you can take home 3 birds per person). They never take the birds. Local game keeper buys them off the shooters for 50pence each. Then sells them £1.50 each or a clean bird for a fiver. Bit even after saying that it still seems weird to me hunting larger animals. I have a m8 that breeds birds. A few years bk some disease knocked out the game birds in Ireland. My m8 shipped 250,000 pheasant over there
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, weedtroll and 4 others like this

#74 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:22 PM

Bear is good eating so I've been told. One of the few game meats with fat. Plus you get a free rug with each one ;)

Ye I know WT, I've got family in Canada who hunt bear and other animals in season for food and skins, that's different. Just saying I can't see it being right to kill for sport only. Like the tossers who do big game hunting and kill lions, Elephants, Tigers Rhino's and so on. You know the type, the ones who stand there over a dead beast with a big gun and a smile on there face thinking they have done something great, I fucking hate it mate, a man with a big gun against a defenceless animal. wonder how they would fare without there gun, they wouldn't, they would shit them selves the wankers.

Sorry lads rant over  :P  :) .

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, weedtroll and 4 others like this

#75 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:28 PM

@olmec I understand that Olmec mate, as the birds still go to the food industries, there not just wasted. It's taking an animals life for the sake of it I can't understand.

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, Bandit 4freekin20 and 3 others like this

#76 Stoney

Stoney

Squisher

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:59 PM

all i can think of now is meat pies with bear and potatoes!!!!! 

Lefty, i could only be jealous of your new BHO rig for so long.... i ordered a closed column from bvv. i got the 135g one, which size do you have?

when you mentioned why you bought your stuff i thought what a great way to use up all the trim i have saved... and since i didn't buy any fireworks this year i spent some cash on some new dab toys!!

bro i can't believe you dropped the "s" word a few posts back, and nobody said anything!!! 

:bounce:

Edited by Stoney, 06 July 2017 - 06:05 PM.

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, denots and 4 others like this

#77 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:23 PM

By 'eck @lefty, that took a while to get out :P

But I'm glad you did, so here's a belated :welcome: to the :tgc:

Interesting about your mod comments, thanks for that btw :mr: In all fairness the circle was setup to be as chilled as possible and it seems to have worked. Us mods just toss it off in the backroom vaping jimmi's weed all day usually and let everyone do their own thing :joint:

#78 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:36 PM

i can't believe you dropped the "s" word a few posts back, and nobody said anything!!!

Why would they? :unsure:

I (and I suspect a lot of others) don't care what people call it :)

Every country in the world bar one calls the game football*, and that one country's exceptional use of the name for a completely different game always requires a prefix/qualifier when used outside of its borders, else people will think of the global meaning ;)

*This may not actually be true, but I think it's close.

#79 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:57 PM

I (and I suspect a lot of others) don't care what people call it :)

Every country in the world bar one calls the game football*, and that one country's exceptional use of the name for a completely different game always requires a prefix/qualifier when used outside of its borders, else people will think of the global meaning ;)

*This may not actually be true, but I think it's close.

No :P Don't make excuses for them or they'll start saying soccer next and then I'll have to call their football, Gay Rugby :D :P

I've always thought of it as American football being a evil neer-do-well foreign type, but just like rugby is really rugby football. we can all have a football each and be happy. :D

But do not call it soccer on pain of death, yankiees!!!! :P

• The Dude Abides, denots, Bandit 4freekin20 and 4 others like this

#80 Stoney

Stoney

Squisher

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:13 PM

That's why^^^^^^^^   hahaha

yes it's true we have nfl football.... it stands for No Fun League... and we wear ridiculously priced uniforms made to protect every inch of our bodies and soon one day we won't be aloud to make contact so we'll wear little flags under our belts!!! 

this is just in pure fun, but if it's not called soccer then why is a soccer ball used????

Capture

let the firing commence!!!!!  :kill:

:haha:  :haha:  :haha:

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Han shot first, farty bits, flip flops, naked people, rabid chupacabras, alien abductions, hashish

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.