Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:07 AM

A fairly obscure strain this one - but a bloody good one

I only got 2 seeds as they're expensive

I ran a single plant and then cuts of the same plant, so I can't verify if they're stable or not

My cut was a really strong grower with great plant structure, very stretchy in 12/12 for an Indica dominant

The bud was some of the tastiest I've grown in more than 3 years, hence the heads-up, if you're looking for taste

It's very sweet & fruity and the smell is an absolute treat

Taste is like honey & fruity syrup with earthy tones

Smell is a bit like banana skins, but much more luxurious

The high is not all that "strong" considering how frosty the bud is, it's quite well balanced so maybe it has high levels of other compounds

Very relaxing but not face melting, gives me the munchies real bad

A really good 8-9 week strain, even @ £12 a seed, certainly if taste is a factor

• The Dude Abides, olmec, Bandit 4freekin20 and 3 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: elemental seeds, honey bananas

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.