Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:37 AM

Cheap N' Good

Loves it!

Another one where I only grew 1 plant plus cutts, although I did grow the auto version years ago and the bud was pretty much the same

I grew the mum organic and the cutts in coco, both were awesome but the coco seemed to suit it better

Mouth-watering smell -classic sweet skunk twang with hints of chocolate/coffee/sweet shop. My mouth fills with saliva just on the dry toke

Taste is very much like the smell, but more earthy & slightly bitter. Skunk certainly shines through, but a pretty complex taste that's better than most.

A good yielder, more than the description says anyway

Grows vigorously, not fussy, transitions into flowering quickly and is a joy to grow throughout

Potency is very nice indeed and the high is heady then relaxing, for all occasions really

Of all the strains and all the claims and the big price tags, this one makes complete sense

I think it's about £22 for 5 seeds.... you could spend 4 times that and get shite

I'd rate it at least 7/10 in every department. (on a properly objective scale) Smell is 10/10

These pics aren't of the finished bud, I was in agony while chopping it so it's all early stuff

This is the organic stuff I ended up chopping early, still really potent & solid bud

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, olmec and 9 others like this

#2 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:30 PM

I'm growing some more of this now so I'll get some bud shots up when finished

Running from seed almost organic in a soil mix this time and they're doing nicely, so they're adaptable plants, easy to grow, and I've not had a bad example yet

Still haven't grown anything that makes my mouth water so much

I'll shut up now, til buds are done anyway :)

• Dekay, Solo Quin, gingerb and 4 others like this

#3 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 07:19 PM

I completely forgot about this after reading it the other day really enjoyed the critical auto from 00 seeds only sweet and oily taste not with hints of chocolate/coffee/sweet shop maybe I will test the regular out next for the minute I'm just going to run another auto critical regular might grab the CBD version  as well. My own personal experience with the auto easy to grow generous yields for an auto big buds lot's of leafs to trim buds were solid but light finished rather quick but still matured well late in harvest. 

Smoke is banging not over powering just a uplifting high makes me creative I can get a lot done when smoking that stuff just a general all round good smoke which kocked me out at night as well. So did you order direct from the breeder I've only bought single seeds from seeds bank just wondering how the order went was it discreet etc definitely a strain to have around and as you say good value. 

:xmas:

Edited by Solo Quin, 02 August 2017 - 07:21 PM.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Sprink and 3 others like this

#4 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:49 PM

I'm growing some more of this now so I'll get some bud shots up when finished

Running from seed almost organic in a soil mix this time and they're doing nicely, so they're adaptable plants, easy to grow, and I've not had a bad example yet

Still haven't grown anything that makes my mouth water so much

I'll shut up now, til buds are done anyway :)

Sprink, as a fairly new and a soil grow, I,m curious ,would you mind sharing some info or a link to a diary with your organic/ soil set up in ??

Hope you dont mind me asking fella

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Sprink and 1 other like this

#5 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:19 PM

The CCBD skunk is a regular strain I thought I saw a cbd auto on their site oh well I have a nice list of other cbd auto to pick from, I would recommend victory seeds as well for value had the lemon skunk auto and OG kush off them at same time good gear.

• Dekay, Sprink and Dutchy like this

#6 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:27 PM

I completely forgot about this after reading it the other day really enjoyed the critical auto from 00 seeds only sweet and oily taste not with hints of chocolate/coffee/sweet shop maybe I will test the regular out next for the minute I'm just going to run another auto critical regular might grab the CBD version  as well. My own personal experience with the auto easy to grow generous yields for an auto big buds lot's of leafs to trim buds were solid but light finished rather quick but still matured well late in harvest. 

Smoke is banging not over powering just a uplifting high makes me creative I can get a lot done when smoking that stuff just a general all round good smoke which kocked me out at night as well. So did you order direct from the breeder I've only bought single seeds from seeds bank just wondering how the order went was it discreet etc definitely a strain to have around and as you say good value. 

:xmas:

Hey Solo

Hehe yeah, I've been meaning to grow more 00 strains for 3-4 years, ever since I did the auto version of the choco skunk

There's just too many strains to choose from though :)

Nah I never buy seeds from breeders, just easier to buy from Choice/Attitude who I always buy from now. They're always on-point

I really like that you get a 5 pack with 00 seeds as opposed to the normal 3, for the same price :)

Sprink, as a fairly new and a soil grow, I,m curious ,would you mind sharing some info or a link to a diary with your organic/ soil set up in ??

Hope you dont mind me asking fella

Hey Dutchy

You're a newish grower?

I do get confused, I thought you were an olde tyme ganja man. Need to spend less time working, more time on the forum :)

I don't have any indoor diaries at the mo, and I'm not all that experienced with mud myself

I made my own mix from mostly compost, with some premium organic soil (with peat), chicken shit, worm castings, rock dust, bat shit & seaweed

You don't need to follow a recipe IMO, you just need to not put too much shit in and let it cook

I can't really be sure how long the nutes lasted for, because I had other plants in the soil for 7 weeks but I had to kill them & start again

I've had to feed since mid-flower, so that's pretty good considering

I'm really liking the idea of re-using the mix, as I know that stuff is still breaking down in there

But I do have another mix on the go so I can alternate mixes. Use one, re-fert it, let it rest & cook

This one is Plant Magic soil & Westland compost, same ferts plus comfrey leaves

I reckon that organic growing isn't nearly as complicated as some make it seem. It's not like you need to use whatever recipe, I think you could probably fertilize with a dead rat and a bag of pork scratchings tbh. Well mebe not the scratchings, too salty :)

As a coco grower, I'm really liking soil as a break from the norm. You can put your own piss in it - brilliant eh :)

• Dekay, Solo Quin and Dutchy like this

#7 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:33 PM

Oh yeah, I'm using 12 litre "ercole" pots

I really think the extra oxygen helps a lot, and having more roots in the middle of the pot maximises the resources of the soil

With soil, it's those or fabric pots for me, or maybe airpots if I felt to push the boat out :)

I'm watering the plants every day since early flowering as it was hot and they needed it, but it did train them to drink more which is grrrrreat

• Dekay, duke, Solo Quin and 1 other like this

#8 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:47 PM

I think I'm going to just grab a 5 pack of the critical auto's from Herbies get some more kings kush cbd and grass o matic as well,

there are a few to choose from only tested the one myself from 00 shop, fabric pots are good for winter use wouldn't use them in the summer be watering three times a day.

• Dekay, duke, Sprink and 1 other like this

#9 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:09 PM

Sounds good sprink but I not adding any more to list at mo gets daft all the strains you have to pick from now. :)

• duke, Sprink, Solo Quin and 1 other like this

#10 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 09:06 AM

@Sprink Cool thanks The Sprink, other the seaweed I have all that,  so that's reassuring, Although Its like my cooking, i just chuck it all in mix it together and see what happens lol   Thanks for responding  :)  :)

• Dekay, duke, Sprink and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 00 seeds, chocolate skunk

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.