• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:28 PM

Just a heads up lads, fastbuds are doing a 2 for 1 offer on auto gorilla glue + a freebie stardawg  :yeahmate: .

Just ordered some me self  :thumbsup: .

• The Dude Abides, Lizardking, Bubonik Chronic and 2 others like this

#2 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:10 PM

They ok to the UK fella @denots I might go buy some autos and have a go  :) had a quick look at their main website .com     didnt see the offer ,did you order from a supplier

• The Dude Abides, denots, Lizardking and 1 other like this

#3 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:24 PM

They ok to the UK fella @denots I might go buy some autos and have a go  :) had a quick look at their main website .com     didnt see the offer ,did you order from a supplier

Ye mate there good for the UK. Ordered through there site, Only knew about the offer when I went to basket to pay for 1 pack, then it came up with the free offers.

• Lizardking, Bubonik Chronic and Dutchy like this

#4 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:25 PM

Ye mate there good for the UK. Ordered through there site, Only knew about the offer when I went to basket to pay for 1 pack, then it came up with the free offers.

Brill I'm on it, cheers Amigo  :)

• denots and Lizardking like this

#5 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:39 PM

Ordered two packs, result Denots, top nudge, my wank bank rejected my debit card payment though so I used a credit card, now I gotta phone some bloke and get my card unblocked, some time, when I can be arsed. Chuffed mate, thank you :)  :)

• denots and Lizardking like this

#6 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:49 PM

Best offer I've seen for beans for years, would have been a shame to miss out  :D . I don't mind this kind of shopping  :lol: .

• Lizardking and Dutchy like this

#7 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:22 PM

You wait till you get on Mephisto's gear...seems they give seeds away for nothing lol.ordered 1 sour stomper,1 sour bubbly...never turned,got lost in the post.so they sent me out 4 sour stomper,4 sour bubbly,6 manbearalienpig,and 5 grape crinkleXgorilla glue....now that service 👍
  • denots, Bubonik Chronic and Dutchy like this

#8 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:26 PM

You wait till you get on Mephisto's gear...seems they give seeds away for nothing lol.ordered 1 sour stomper,1 sour bubbly...never turned,got lost in the post.so they sent me out 4 sour stomper,4 sour bubbly,6 manbearalienpig,and 5 grape crinkleXgorilla glue....now that service 👍

OK LK I'm off to Mephisto  :lol: .

• Lizardking, Bubonik Chronic and Dutchy like this

#9 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 11:06 AM

@LegalizeMe   Expert Seeds have got GG#4 photos in stock. And i think Herbies have them by Expert Seeds as well.

• LegalizeMe likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.