#1 Knight Rider

Knight Rider

Don't hassle the Hoff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:08 AM

Hi there,

I recently bought one of these devices from Ebay for £69.99 and have to say its a excellent device for anyone who wants to get into vaping!

Its a true vaporizer so no combustion is involved and it gives just as nice vapour production as my more expensive unit that I paid more like £300+ for, but with this it slips into the pocket and is so much more handy!

Very highly recommended, infact for the money I am blown away just how good it is!! 

In the video below they compare the vapor production to a volcano and I have tried both and totally agree.

It's very well made too and the battery last good (you can use it as a pass through too).

Check out this video for the guys reaction (plenty on youtube) but this one's funny! 

Be interested if anyone else is using one?

:)

• Dekay, Notorious WD, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#2 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:59 AM

I was thinking of getting one of them snoop dog things but that looks pretty cool, I cant have big smoking contraptions lying around because of the kids so its a good size  :bong:

#3 Knight Rider

Knight Rider

Don't hassle the Hoff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:39 AM

I was thinking of getting one of them snoop dog things but that looks pretty cool, I cant have big smoking contraptions lying around because of the kids so its a good size  :bong:

Don't go for the snoop dogg mate, they are nothing like as good!

The Vapormax is in a totally different league.

It's a lot more heavy duty too and will go for longer, with better much vape production yet nice and pocket able. ;)

Edited by Knight Rider, 27 June 2014 - 10:45 AM.

• Dekay likes this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:59 AM

If you want one for oil, wax or hash you can`t beat the globe oil vape stuck on an ecig battery about ten to 15 quid.

• Dekay likes this

#5 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:01 PM

Hoping to make some oil soon, a rather nice chap has offered to make me a tube thing :)

• 2scoops likes this

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:08 PM

Well ive tried lots and used lots of diff eciggi`s for oil and for the price the globe performs as well if not better than my more expensive bits of kit.

#7 Knight Rider

Knight Rider

Don't hassle the Hoff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:50 PM

If you want one for oil, wax or hash you can`t beat the globe oil vape stuck on an ecig battery about ten to 15 quid.

I don't think that vaping though mate as it involves combustion. ;)

The Vapormax is a much healthlier way to get high (zero combustion) and for the money really good value!

Excellent product. The quality of the vapour is awesome, let alone the high you get of it. Really clean buzz! Love it!

:)

Edited by Knight Rider, 27 June 2014 - 01:03 PM.

• 2scoops likes this

#8 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:56 PM

I dont think it`s combusting the oils as coils aint powerfull enough, the eciggi itself dont combust ejuice so i can`t see why it would iso oil etc, but i not sure if i`m honest.

#9 Knight Rider

Knight Rider

Don't hassle the Hoff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:40 PM

Wondering if anyone else has got one of these?

Would like to know what you think of it, as I'm loving mine!
  • 2scoops likes this

#10 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:57 PM

I've got the mini flower mate for my birthday in April, I love it, the battery last for ages and it gets me pretty baked...but I'm a bit of a half pipe these days! The taste and everything is quality.
  • 2scoops likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.