Photo
- - - - -

The Green Circle bud of month June vote

farty bits TGC buds cannabis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

Poll: TGC botm June vote (24 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for your favourite

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#11 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:31 AM

@Dex Cheers Dex your a gent mate, you got my vote fella for that trichy bud as soon as I saw it last month I knew i had to vote for it, I'm imagining it's quite a confusing speedy buzz with a nice level out after about 20 mins of crazy thinking lol very nice indeed. Look at Gary c smashing the poll with his technicolour dream bud, must admit tis a smasher eh! far out Gary top show man :pimped:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 7 others like this

#12 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:07 AM

@Dex Cheers Dex your a gent mate, you got my vote fella for that trichy bud as soon as I saw it last month I knew i had to vote for it, I'm imagining it's quite a confusing speedy buzz with a nice level out after about 20 mins of crazy thinking lol very nice indeed. Look at Gary c smashing the poll with his technicolour dream bud, must admit tis a smasher eh! far out Gary top show man :pimped:

Thanks buddy it was hard to decide and yes gary c killed it this month top job to all you who entered the months keep getting better amd better :weed:

The smoke was pretty heavy for me i got little happiness thrm look for the couch lmao.. Cookie's is great for meditation tho lovely time concentrating and the taste was lurking in me tongue :D its gonna be popped again after electricians has been and widow lot because it stunk :weed: but nice sweet berry stench
Mun ze circle
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 8 others like this

#13 Gary C

Gary C

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:14 PM

Wow I did not expect so many votes...thanks guys! It really is a cracking line up this month!

I went for ZenArcher as I grew a candy caramello a while ago which came out almost identical and was also a real sweet nutty smoke, will grow again for sure one day.

Oh and deeks mines a devil's harvest shoreline by the way :D
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 9 others like this

#14 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:45 PM

After much thoughts I finally went with @Gary C after his and @dal had a fight for prettiest buds. I'm a sucker for a bit of purple in the mix and both reminded me of the pink trifle pheno.

All them buds are top notch buds though and I'd take a toke of em all in a flash ;)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 11 others like this

#15 ZenArcher

ZenArcher

Cleaned my nails

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:22 PM

Wow I did not expect so many votes...thanks guys! It really is a cracking line up this month!

I went for ZenArcher as I grew a candy caramello a while ago which came out almost identical and was also a real sweet nutty smoke, will grow again for sure one day.

That's very good of you to vote for mine Gary C.  I didn't expect any votes as the picture really wasn't so great. You are right about it being a sweet nutty smoke though. ;)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 9 others like this

#16 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:30 PM

All great buds again this month, I must admit I usually vote for someone who hasn't got any, everyone has this time so I'm going with Gary as well.

Great bud amigo.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, smokin soul, weedtroll and 9 others like this

#17 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:28 PM

Updated it buddy ;)

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, duke and 6 others like this

#18 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:39 PM

Gary's Devils harvest shoreline does it for me this month, Lovely looking bit of bud Gary, and there is more than 1 very close 2nd. Well done everyone. All top entry's.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 9 others like this

#19 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:48 PM

Eek i just seen i got two votes thanks who ever the two are :greet:
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 7 others like this

#20 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:16 PM

Eek i just seen i got two votes thanks who ever the two are :greet:

Votes are public click on the doo dah that says view and you can see who voted ;)

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, duke and 5 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: farty bits, TGC, buds, cannabis

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.