#1 Loco91

Loco91

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:11 PM

Hi all

A very simple solution to make your cutting hormone with willow tree ( any willow ) , i use a weeping willow . Take only the branches , Crush branches with a crowbar .

this capacity is due to a product found naturally in the willow bark , acetysalicylic acid which is a derivative of salicylic acid . Indeed , salicylic acide prevents the drying of the plant and allows it to

heal by producing new roots

It can be made from naturals cutting by crushing a few willow branches which are left for 24, hours in water. We recover this water and as usual to make your cuttings .

Attached File  .jpg   165.43KB   0 downloads

Edited by Loco91, 01 July 2017 - 10:15 PM.

• Budgie, mellowed, Dekay and 12 others like this

#2 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:30 PM

Sounds like a real good idea this m8 and also reminds me of something my dad told me years ago, he said that if u left willow cricket stumps in the ground to long they just start growing :)
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 9 others like this

#3 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:59 PM

There's a few more you can use too.

Aspirin (or salicylic acid, like the willow bark tea) although not as natural as the others (as it's now synthetic) it's still an easy one to get hold of.

Honey is a good choice aswell as cinnamon as both are anti bacterial and the cinnamon is an anti fungal too. Use the cinnamon in conjuction with the honey or even spit for an extra boost.

Spit is good and has been used for years. (whether it's an old wives tale or not, it does seem to work according to the interwebs.)

A very very weak solution of apple cider vinegar (really weak though as it is also a weed killer if too strong.) it's full of trace elements benefical to plants.

Knowledge is power ;)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, fairy and 5 others like this

#4 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:45 PM

Ran out of Clonex, so I tried aloe vera since  Ms H has a bunch of it. It has salacytic (sp?) acid, as well as saponins. It worked great, it's what I use now.

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, weedtroll and 7 others like this

#5 Loco91

Loco91

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 06:08 AM

@weedtroll it is a good to know all this ;)

@Horse Badorities  ,  yes aléo véro is fantastic plant  !  after cannabis :lol:

My neighbor had a branch which ocertook on the street , i have him to help has to make pruning  !  lol

Edited by Loco91, 02 July 2017 - 06:22 AM.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#6 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:10 AM

Thanks for this loco we have a few willows round here ill go loco too and butcher willow tree muhahaha

I normally use tea spoon of raw honey with half a cuo of warm water then mix that

Take your cutting and soak the cutting in that water for 20 mins then go on the normal business of cloning..

Do not soak honey water to your medium of choice will make it stink and ll clones died from that but soaking the cutts then soaking the medium in root stim water or what ever but honey should be diluted more before put into any medium.

Then that honey water store in fridge and use 1 ml per ltr in your grooms feed once a week and watch them get happy as Larry (not dure who Larry is) but happy plant's

When i can take clones again ill try the willows magic,

Do you sit the cutting in willow water? Or soak soil in it medium or both?

And is the bark any good? i can get some of that too

Nice post buddy might post here when i do have somthin worth cloning the honey method i use if you dont mind :D
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 4 others like this

#7 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:41 AM

I tend not to use anything except water with my cuttings these days, but i do have some baby bio laying arouind so i may do some with it next  time i take cutts. :) Cool thread guys. :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 5 others like this

#8 Loco91

Loco91

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:45 AM

Hi @Dex

To be honest with you , i always  use clonex , the most effective .

The technique of willow is much used in France , we talked about long time ago ,and now the clonex is banned in France , it s necessary to find alternatives .

The technical is the simplest , i dont know if it works  .  On the other hand by doing the same thing and leaving the mixture a little longer ,

the bark will leave a brown substance .  So the method i would use is wait a little longer for the substance to appear and plunge the

cuttings and let time make the roots come out .I think it's more like this

Peace

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#9 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:14 PM

You use the younger branches (still green) for pain killing (you chew them) so I'd stick with that. Plus they'll be easier to crush.

I'd grab a few branches and give them a bit of bashing and then soak them. (wash them first to remove anything nasty) 

https://deepgreenper...e-willow-water/

recipe is near the bottom of the page.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Dex and 3 others like this

#10 Loco91

Loco91

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 02:26 PM

You can also make nettle fertilizer the same way , throw the nettles , put them in water and macerate them all

peace

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.