57 replies to this topic

#1 no1

no1

pronounced no one

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,588 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:29 AM

Hey friends, appears to be a great place, thank you for that. I'm one of @Horse Badorties ''road apples'', heehee, I follow him around, basically. J/k, he is a very good friend just the same.

I'm from the top right corner of US,  nothing but rocks and invasive unwanted weeds grow here, that's what attracted me here before I knew better. Being a old codger, naturally I love the 60's and on up R&R music. I am gravity challenged from a bike crash/spinal injury therefore I grow small (1 M tall or less )indoor plants in 2 gallon/ 8 + L pots..
Organic and use FPE, lacto B and anything that can be made naturally, and prefer Sativa but won't throw Indica out of bed. If it burns down to fine white ash, it's been grown right, IMHO.  A SSDD and a Williams Wonder are ready to come down in a week, so I'll post them whence I figure it out. 

I enjoy a few cold brews, pints as you say, and haven't indulged in a nice Tanqueray 'n Tonic lately, w000w, with a twist o' lime. Quite possibly, what I need for the back ailment. 

I carve wood,  also make berry wine/shine, lol. Not in that order but sometimes ....  also grow some veggies, but since doinking up my back lately, the veggies are on hold this year. I'll do a few tomatos in buckets on the deck, which is off the house and easy access. 

Be good friends, no1

Pronounced: No One!

Not to be confused with number 1, as some think. I don't believe in that malarky, lol.

peace and weed
  • Mrs Willy, Budgie, Dekay and 21 others like this

#2 Doublej

Doublej

Upper Left US

• Respected User
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:19 AM

Another old git, as they say on this side off the pond .............................................

Theres a fishing thread, and Really cool folks

Really cool to see to see you over here........ 

:missywelcome:

Hey friends, appears to be a great place, thank you for that. I'm one of @Horse Badorties ''road apples'', heehee, I follow him around, basically. J/k, he is a very good friend just the same.

I'm from the top right corner of US,  nothing but rocks and invasive unwanted weeds grow here, that's what attracted me here before I knew better. Being a old codger, naturally I love the 60's and on up R&R music. I am gravity challenged from a bike crash/spinal injury therefore I grow small (1 M tall or less )indoor plants in 2 gallon/ 8 + L pots..
Organic and use FPE, lacto B and anything that can be made naturally, and prefer Sativa but won't throw Indica out of bed. If it burns down to fine white ash, it's been grown right, IMHO.  A SSDD and a Williams Wonder are ready to come down in a week, so I'll post them whence I figure it out. 

I enjoy a few cold brews, pints as you say, and haven't indulged in a nice Tanqueray 'n Tonic lately, w000w, with a twist o' lime. Quite possibly, what I need for the back ailment. 

I carve wood,  also make berry wine/shine, lol. Not in that order but sometimes ....  also grow some veggies, but since doinking up my back lately, the veggies are on hold this year. I'll do a few tomatos in buckets on the deck, which is off the house and easy access. 

Be good friends, no1

Pronounced: No One!

Not to be confused with number 1, as some think. I don't believe in that malarky, lol.

peace and weed

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 12 others like this

#3 Stoney

Stoney

Squisher

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:30 AM

hey no1!!!!! great to see ya man!!

:marmswave:  :welcome:  :marmswave:

:tgc:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 8 others like this

#4 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:48 AM

Hay hay an welcome to the circle. Hope u love it here
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 9 others like this

#5 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:25 AM

Welcome to the green circle @no1

Make yourself right at home mate :)

#6 Red eye knight

Red eye knight

Herbalist

• Respected User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:13 AM

Greetings....welcome to the circle!

:)

#7 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:17 AM

@no1 welcome to the circle mate, hope you enjoy your stay as much as i do. 

Little word of advise, don't let The Dude or Dekay know your a wine maker, there be on your ear hole mate  ;)  :D . And the Dude will ask you funny things about what you ware on your feet, just warning you like  :P  :D .

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 11 others like this

#8 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:41 AM

hello and welcome mate :hiya:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 8 others like this

#9 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:57 AM

@no1 welcome to the circle i too am ex biker/wood carver and 60s lover,

https://www.youtube....t=RDTXcZgXwKgOE

#10 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:00 AM

Welcome to tgc dude 😊

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.