• olmec, Sprink, Solo Quin and 2 others like this

#3 Stoney

Stoney

Squisher

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:02 AM

freakin hung himself.... i feel bad for his family.

we sometimes look up at celebrities and stuff, i guess being famous ain't all that if ya feel ya gotta off yourself.

• olmec, Solo Quin and THC F13ND like this

#4 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:21 AM

I was only about nine when hybrid theory came out, but I remember it well, that album had a huge impact on who I am today and I probably would never have picked up a guitar otherwise. The very first album I bought for myself with my own money was the reanimation remix album in 2002.

Chesters aggressive but emotive vocal style and thought provoking lyrics were one of the main reasons I've gone back to those albums time and again over the years whenever I need to clear my head.

Rest well friend, gone but not forgotten :hattip:
  • olmec and Bubonik Chronic like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.