21 replies to this topic

#11 Special Branch

Special Branch

head tha ball

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:04 PM

personally i do believe america's inner elite do have a lot of questions that remain unanswered regarding the 11th sept attacks,

1 being that shambles that apparently hit the pentagon 'so happened to be the side that was undergoing work at the time'

You cant make this stuff up imo..

http://www.911truth.org/ 

• Clarice_Starling likes this

#12 KrazyDave

KrazyDave

Organic Grower

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:59 PM

I don't have a clue how but I just stumbled across this....

http://www.bibliotec...ct.htm#CONTENTS
  • fairy and Clarice_Starling like this

#13 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:34 PM

I think , whilst conspiracy theories are more often than not explainable.. to suggest the world is otherwise fair is in itself naive.

Plenty of givens that are much worse than speculation on examining events and coming up with conspiracy theories...

1) Capitalism and greed whilst a third of the world starves or doesnt have water, adequate medication etc.

2) Wars - bombing the shit out of people. Britian is to all intents and purposes an ally of a fascist dictaorship. Bring back sadam, all is forgiven etc.

3) Bankers continuing bonusses post/during ecomonic collapse.

4) Putting people in jail for smoking weed.

All completely bizarre breaches of human rights that are accepted as truth and ruin many more lives peoples than say 911 ever did. But us humans are focussed on being clever and self righteous, as opposed to acting upon ethics in the majority, which is a shame.

Not rocket science really is it. I guess the conclusion on both accounts , is that the world isnt fair and conspiracy theories 100% are not required to come to that conclusion, when its plain to see that the world is a corrupt place just by some basic reaserch and watching some news.

• The Dude Abides, WanderinBloke, fairy and 4 others like this

#14 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:14 PM

I think , whilst conspiracy theories are more often than not explainable.. to suggest the world is otherwise fair is in itself naive.

Plenty of givens that are much worse than speculation on examining events and coming up with conspiracy theories...

1) Capitalism and greed whilst a third of the world starves or doesnt have water, adequate medication etc.

2) Wars - bombing the shit out of people. Britian is to all intents and purposes an ally of a fascist dictaorship. Bring back sadam, all is forgiven etc.

3) Bankers continuing bonusses post/during ecomonic collapse.

4) Putting people in jail for smoking weed.

All completely bizarre breaches of human rights that are accepted as truth and ruin many more lives peoples than say 911 ever did. But us humans are focussed on being clever and self righteous, as opposed to acting upon ethics in the majority, which is a shame.

Not rocket science really is it. I guess the conclusion on both accounts , is that the world isnt fair and conspiracy theories 100% are not required to come to that conclusion, when its plain to see that the world is a corrupt place just by some basic reaserch and watching some news.

I assume this is announcing your candidacy for the TGC party?

I'd vote for you darling.

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, WanderinBloke, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#15 Spike

Spike

THE MUFF MEISTER AND 2014 TGC PUMPKING CARVING WINNER.

• Respected User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:35 PM

There's already a lot of Willy's in the Government Dude ..................lol

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#16 Lab Rat

Lab Rat

Silent runningz

• Respected User
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:56 PM

Banksters most blatant ponsi scam keeping us enslaved but few have any clue or care how the scam works!

• The Dude Abides, fairy and Clarice_Starling like this

#17 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:14 PM

Banksters most blatant ponsi scam keeping us enslaved but few have any clue or care how the scam works!

They should probably watch this... :)

• The Dude Abides, Lab Rat, KiefKat and 1 other like this

#18 Lab Rat

Lab Rat

Silent runningz

• Respected User
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:15 PM

They should probably watch this... :)

This is a good British doc too :)

#19 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:03 PM

You are a guinea pig. Experimented on and kept unhealthy to generate income.

You are a frightened child kept scared of the bogeyman to generate income.

You are a mule made to carry the heavy work load while others carry nothing yet generate income.

You are the gullible fool. Told that you'll get your reward in the next life all the while someone is generating income from you.

You are a commodity to be used to generate income.

An indentured slave here to work till you drop but not for the benefit of you and yours but those in control.

We are cattle.

We have been for centuries.

Keep poor people in poverty to blind them to the truth.

When you have to worry daily whether you can afford to eat or keep sheltered. You don't have time to question why.

Racism is a tool to keep poor people fighting amongst themselves.

Religion is a tool to keep you from rising up and hanging the elite from the nearest sturdy tree.

Paper money (and now electronic money) is a tool to keep you indebted to those in control. (it's fucking worthless. an I.O.U worth as much as the paper or the electricity they are generated with)

Disarmed so you can no longer fight against the tyranny.

But unfortunately those of you enlightened to this are surrounded by many many many more whom a shiney TV or a motor vehicle is adequate to avert their attention away from the truth.

But... And there's always a but.

Waving some placards in London aint gonna solve fuck all.

Wars are fought with bullets and bombs not card board slogans and stupid chanting.

People can demonstrate all they want because those in power don't give a fuck. The only ones that give a fuck are those who got bought off with shiney TV's and cars.

Burn the lot to the ground and start again.

• Lab Rat, fairy and Clarice_Starling like this

#20 fairy

fairy

NFT

• Respected User
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:55 PM

keep em coming please love a good conspiarcy ha!

• weedtroll likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.