• Please log in to reply
389 replies to this topic

#11 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:52 AM

excellent start ragnar and as wibble says get yourself some dolomite lime to put into your final pots and its cheap as chips mate :D

• WanderinBloke likes this

#12 ragnar

ragnar

Candles are FuN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:55 PM

Love me critical, you got another diary thought i been in one of yours lol. Watching anyway bud ;)

Haha na I only have this diary I hope lol!
Thanks man please feel free to chime in if you see a problem :-)

excellent start ragnar and as wibble says get yourself some dolomite lime to put into your final pots and its cheap as chips mate :D

Thanks zipp, thanks for your help too!
OK I will look for some dolomite ASAP.
I actually missed what wibble said... Thanks :-)
  • Zipp likes this

#13 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:26 PM

look up " elixer  Dolomite lime " that was the 1 i used but it must be the fine flour version its about 6 quid for about 2.5 kg mate

and i know it works as ive tryed it in coco , lol , Ps dont try this in coco though , lol , soil only :D :D

• Budgie, ragnar and dal like this

#14 ragnar

ragnar

Candles are FuN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

It's now on my list... gotta pop out later get some more ducting.. Thanks zipp.

Quick update.

New groom Finnished soon :-)
yqaty8e3.jpg

Edited by ragnar, 19 July 2014 - 11:55 AM.

• Budgie, 2scoops, Zipp and 1 other like this

#15 ragnar

ragnar

Candles are FuN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:35 PM

So basically I topped these lady's 48hrs ago.... 1 of the critical kush's is going mental..... from what I can count there's 6 tops fighting for light... is this supposed to happen?.. as the other 3 plants are still nice and cemetrical with only 2 new tops.... a3evypyg.jpg
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Zipp and 2 others like this

#16 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

the only kush ive done sounds like you say they can be very short plants at the start and bunched up so to speak Rags

she'll be fine and spread out in time , lol , looking good :D

• ragnar likes this

#17 Renagade4-20

Renagade4-20

LST Freak

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:52 AM

Looking good rags, lovely smoke that critical, had a mate out in southend on sea that grew it last year and it was fookin lovely.
Top job mate
Keep er lit
Ren
  • ragnar likes this

#18 ragnar

ragnar

Candles are FuN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:37 PM

Cheers for the reassurance zipp! Can Deffo start to see the signs of indica from the kush vs the mainly sativa delahaze!
I'm learning so much more from growing! very happy :-)

Thank you kindly ren! I can't believe how much they stinking already. Just looking forward to that harvest m8!
Where I'm from I've never known what I'm smoking, it's always a text saying 'got some good shit mate' lol
Cheers for popping in mate :-)
  • olmec likes this

#19 Renagade4-20

Renagade4-20

LST Freak

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:42 PM

Cheers for the reassurance zipp! Can Deffo start to see the signs of indica from the kush vs the mainly sativa delahaze!
I'm learning so much more from growing! very happy :-)

Thank you kindly ren! I can't believe how much they stinking already. Just looking forward to that harvest m8!
Where I'm from I've never known what I'm smoking, it's always a text saying 'got some good shit mate' lol
Cheers for popping in mate :-)

To be fair none of us know what dealer weed is iv heard of a strain called black mans willy. Now we all no that is a non existant bullshit strain!

Id say youll be a happy man come harvest.
Ren
  • Budgie likes this

#20 ragnar

ragnar

Candles are FuN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:48 PM

Can you taste much of a difference between strains mate? Where as I've only smoked Baught weed, don't really notice much difference

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.