312 replies to this topic

#11 Trump

Trump

Organic Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:09 AM

I have succumbed, lovely brew and a joint :D. Smoking dealer weed, gutted, cost a bomb these days aye! but alright gear, reminds me of big bud, I'm pretty sure it is big bud tbh, nostalgic for me, might get some more big bud seeds at some point I actually quite like it, had good experiences with the big bud #2 that herbies used to give away as freebies, was mainly high yeilding indica dom with earthy taste and the odd low yeilding but surprisingly strong and fruity sativa dominant. Longer flower than i'd like but isn't it always lol

• hazed bunny, Cheeseman and Horse Badorties like this

#12 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:16 AM

Bun only do the tea thing when chewing on my lovely cookies ive started doing but them found that coffee and cookies actualy works better for me masking the earthy taste

bun ive been putting about 3g's of ground bud into a standard pack of cookie mix ( morrisons , makes 6  ) is this to much or to little ?

as i find i get greedy and have my coffee & cookies with a spliff , lol , but all good :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• Trump, Cheeseman and Horse Badorties like this

#13 Trump

Trump

Organic Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:24 AM

See i'm never sure with how much to use myself zipp. I've always been scared to waste smoke putting in less than an oz in a cake! :D

What are they like? Coffee cake and a spliff is the fucking nutts man! :D

• Zipp, Cheeseman and Horse Badorties like this

#14 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:37 AM

Trial and error everyone different. Start off small. Start by making your own mix then you don't have to waste anything. Start by makin a few cookie and only adding a little bit, if you not that stoned make a few more with a bit more and so on till you find the right amount, then its just a case of working out how weed per cookie and how many cookie you get out mix. You will soon work it out

#15 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:38 AM

Bun only do the tea thing when chewing on my lovely cookies ive started doing but them found that coffee and cookies actualy works better for me masking the earthy taste

bun ive been putting about 3g's of ground bud into a standard pack of cookie mix ( morrisons , makes 6 ) is this to much or to little ?

as i find i get greedy and have my coffee & cookies with a spliff , lol , but all good :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

does it do job lol

#16 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:57 AM

See i'm never sure with how much to use myself zipp. I've always been scared to waste smoke putting in less than an oz in a cake! :D

What are they like? Coffee cake and a spliff is the fucking nutts man! :D

i find them good but the mrs dont like them to green tasteing for her but with coffee very palletable , lol :bigjoint:

does it do job lol

lol , yip , lol , tryed it straight one night and after 1 cookie , 45mins my eyes were fecked im finding 1/2 g per cookie works for me bun

but as an X alccy im chaseing something thats not there , lmao , just trying to find the right mix as i want to chuck smokeing ( fags ) :bigjoint:

• hazed bunny, Trump and Horse Badorties like this

#17 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:05 PM

cup o' tay n a spliff, gotta be done!

• hazed bunny, Zipp, FT101 and 1 other like this

#18 Trump

Trump

Organic Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:59 PM

How fucked up do they get you zip? bit stoned or completely in another dimension? i like my cakes verging on psychadelic strength my fave were ones a mate made with a gram of hash per cake I ate 3 or 4 and completely lost my mind it was quality :D

by losing weed I mean eating it and not being fucked up I prefer to smoke a joint otherwise eh. 

good move giving up the baccy zip pal it's fucking evil! (he says as he tokes on a joint)

• hazed bunny, Zipp and Horse Badorties like this

#19 Up2nogood

Up2nogood

Just call me Sir

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:31 PM

Coffee in a tea cup lol:D:D

noticed that spoon in your cup again Bunny lol

• hazed bunny and Horse Badorties like this

#20 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:37 PM

Lmao you won't ever see cup without lol. I even ask people to leave it in when at their house lol
  • Horse Badorties likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.