3 replies to this topic

#1 Sean McPot

Sean McPot

Planning another Comp (4:20 style)

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

Thought It would be a good idea to have a "product review" thread so if you buy something(grow tent,hydro system,some beans,etc,etc) you can review the product so we know who's good,who's bad and who's ugly...(nobody wants to buy something that's "crap" do they?)

You can use this as a template if you want...

Introduce Product-

Introduce Producer-

Description-

What You Like-

What You Dont Like-

Your Recommendation-

Conclusion-

Score Out of 10-

(1=Bad / 10=Great)

• Eggbox, 2scoops, KiefKat and 1 other like this

#2 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 08:14 PM

Root boost potting mix soil

Miracle grow

Like:

It's really good and you don't need perlite for aeration not much peat either.

Low npk value and has no slow release stuff, compared to other soil they do.

First month of fresh soil is really good and does boost the roots and growth is really good considering all is in check like temps ect.

Dislike:
Lots of twigs and after the month of use the phone of the soil slowly drops and your watering ph has to drop with it, and you cannot re use the soil for a second time without major issues.

Conclusion:

Not worth the money :(

Rate: 5/10 only because it did give me some good grows somehow :)

Edited by Labs dexter, 22 March 2016 - 08:15 PM.

• Mrs Willy, duke, KiefKat and 1 other like this

#3 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 08:55 AM

I'd like to edit that because I have found why I didn't get good results..

Because mg it has smart fibers little peat and composted barks, it required the same ph as you would in a hydro/coco..

After figuring that out I found the best ph for canna pro plus is same 6.0/5.8, this is the magic number if you have a soil mix that has coir/smart fibers and deffs appear.

Happy growing :D
  • 2scoops and olmec like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:18 PM

I'd like to edit that because I have found why I didn't get good results..

Because mg it has smart fibers little peat and composted barks, it required the same ph as you would in a hydro/coco..

After figuring that out I found the best ph for canna pro plus is same 6.0/5.8, this is the magic number if you have a soil mix that has coir/smart fibers and deffs appear.

Happy growing :D

It`s what`s known as a soilless medium is peat moss so yes i would think your on the right track. :) A mix with pearlite and adding more than you would to soil lets say maybe 50 to 60%peat moss/40 to 50%pearlite over that of adding pearlite to soil where i would think less is needed, i might be miles off, but yes cool stuff m8.

• Dex likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.