1079 replies to this topic

#1 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:42 PM

Anyone looking for anything e-cig related, just ask and i`ll try to help out best i can guys, as well as a few other members i`m sure will be joining in the near future who know their stuff too about this type of stuff, i`m sure we can have a succesful thread for peeps trying to give up bakki or maybe someone is looking for summink for vapeing ganja concentrates, well i`m sure we will be able to point you in the right direction.
  • Mrs Willy, Budgie, Cybes and 7 others like this

#2 Ganesha

Ganesha

Coming back

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:51 AM

Hey Jimmi. I've been on a VIP Super Tank vape for a couple of months now. I do still smoke a few cigs a week (usually at night with a drink & I have one with coffee in the mornings) but during the day I'm happily vaping & I'm really feeling the difference health-wise. I'm quite evangelistic & have got my Sister-in-Law into it too. I've developed my own blend: 5 x Havana Cigar; 3 x Cherry; 3 x Liquorice; 1.5 x Amaretto; 1 x Triple Menthol. It's a gorgeous vape & after a puff on that fags taste absolutely horrid! LOL! (I'm on the highest strength nicotine, obviously...) I never really caught on to the thread in the 'other place' that I know you were the mainstay of & I'd be interested to hear how you can 'adapt' these vapey things for weed. The concept I can't see round is that they're all water-based & THC just doesn't like water. How did you solve it? I think you can teach us all. :)
  • Mrs Willy, WelchMype and Stephenol like this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:50 PM

How do do Nesh nice to see ya see you again. But yes theirs diff types of atties for concentrates that will work fab with oil. When i get time over the coming week i`ll get you a pic up of the atty i use for iso oil , but basically they just dripper atties (RDA) or disposable 510 would work fine too, mine cost about 50£ but you can pick a nice one up lots cheaper to run with thc oil. This would work ok a 510 disposable but they last forever so long as you don`t dry burn them http://www.ivapour-e...atomiser-2.html, just blob a bit of gunk in the top then heat the edges with a lighter till it drop onto coil replace the mouth piece and you away or you could go the rebuildable dripper route and summink like this would work great, you just but a big blob of gunk on the coil replace the top you could even add a bit extra gunk into top b4 replacing and away you go http://www.ivapour-e...g-atomiser.html, the RDA supplies wick and wire etc thats needed are here on this page http://www.ivapour-e...misers.html?p=2, then you may need an ohms checker to start with for recoiling so you know resistence you putting in then you know its all safe etc. But i use the Ebaron pro dripper by Leo at House OF Mods which uses a ceramic coil and wick which can buy pre maid so its easy as fuck to use and do, but they all work on the same principle as in dripper type mizers. :) I`ll be making some oil in the next week or 2 so i`ll get detailed pics up of what`what and how to kinda thing.I mean you can make oils using PG fluid a 50/50 mix iv`e done b4 but it wasn`t me and a 60 even 70% iso to PG juice ratios would be better. But i can`t see point of it when you can just go all Rolls Royce with a cheap dripper and run pure oil.

#4 Ganesha

Ganesha

Coming back

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:00 PM

Nice one Jimmi. I await full instructions with baited breath! :P Now I just have to get a grow on for some raw material!! LOL! :blush:

#5 Knight Rider

Knight Rider

Don't hassle the Hoff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:42 AM

Well as a seller of ecigs I know a fair bit about the trade so always willing to help.

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:29 PM

Sound as a pound m8, :)

#7 iron justice

iron justice

your move creep....

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:54 PM

im still thinking about getting an ecig setup jim, i do love my little pen vape though.. was only 40 quid and works a charm.... gotta love the oil/wax etc, much nice than bubble hash imo!

#8 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:21 PM

Yes no danger m8, i`ll be making some oil later in the week, so be buzzing on my vape pen.:)

#9 Alzy

Alzy

Starting out

• Respected User
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:53 PM

So for £50 what can I get? I wanna be vaping BHO. If anyone can do me a 'to buy list' It would be greatly appreciated.

#10 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:20 PM

One of these http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3f319d9cff and one of these http://myepack.co.uk...xpress-kit.html Alzy, willdo you a good job. The battery is a quality bit of kit and although i not had the hound atomizer its same internals as mine and a sound cheap atty, you will need to take of the screen and just put a big blob of oil on the coil , press it 2 or 3 times for a second or too only so you dont burnout the coile, then when the oil is warm and thinner it will burn bang on and cover that coil. I think its rebuildable too, the ceramic internal comes out and you can replace with a new one or even recoil the ceramic yourself , Get on youtube look at some videos of how to recoil the hound dripper or ebaron pro dripper which i think uses the same coil, i use the ebaron dripper myself.. if the coil is the same you can just buy them pre maid 5 for about 12£ at house of mods
http://www.houseofmo...LDRIPPER-COILS1

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.