1079 replies to this topic

#11 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:32 PM

You could also buy summink like this http://www.ivapour-e...g-atomiser.html which is a very good little dripper for oil, its got a dual coil so loadsa vape, It comes pre coiled and you gotta recoil it yourself,. its a bit more advanced but not that hard iff you just watch a youtube video of how to recoil it , you can get you wicks and wire their to recoil as well http://www.ivapour-e...misers.html?p=2 , but you best watching a video how to first, You may need an ohms checker as well if you go that route but the battery may also test resistance i unsure tbh.

#12 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:20 PM

Hi all, I've joined the e cig bandwagon, stopped smoking cigs 3 months and puff on a strong ecig that has cartridges. I only have 3 flavours, tobacco, coffee and cinnamon and coffee. My lungs are so much better. I find the usb e cig gives me the best hit. Sometimes feels like i'm trying to suck a golf ball down a hose pipe lol but all in all very happy with them and so much cheaper!

• 2scoops and KiefKat like this

#13 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:56 AM

Hi all, I've joined the e cig bandwagon, stopped smoking cigs 3 months and puff on a strong ecig that has cartridges. I only have 3 flavours, tobacco, coffee and cinnamon and coffee. My lungs are so much better. I find the usb e cig gives me the best hit. Sometimes feels like i'm trying to suck a golf ball down a hose pipe lol but all in all very happy with them and so much cheaper!

Me to Petal i can breath alot better, although i do have the odd ciggi if im out down the pub still, the shame of it i know lol. But Petal maybe take a look for the kanger aerotank at low ohm maybe 1.6, these are the best around at moment imo.

• Petal likes this

#14 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:50 PM

Me to Petal i can breath alot better, although i do have the odd ciggi if im out down the pub still, the shame of it i know lol. But Petal maybe take a look for the kanger aerotank at low ohm maybe 1.6, these are the best around at moment imo.

I have the odd ciggie too but hate the taste of them now. I'll check out the kanger aerotank - what does low ohm mean? Thanks Jimmi

edit - can you recommend a reputable seller?

Edited by Petal, 10 July 2014 - 09:51 PM.

#15 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:37 PM

@jimmi2scoops you might be able to help me out, what's the difference between a 1.6 ohm and a 2 ohm coil? Apart from the ohms (resistance I believe). Got a kanger evod II and now they've gone and changed the coils for it, bought 1.6 ohm heads and was just curious as to the difference

• Petal likes this

#16 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:26 AM

Thought I would post a pic of my ecigs, they are from vapor 4 life and I have the vapor king batteries that use screw on cartomizers, easy to use and just thinking Jimmi, I have about 8 months worth of cartomizers so wont be looking to change for a while.

• KiefKat likes this

#17 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:33 AM

I have the odd ciggie too but hate the taste of them now. I'll check out the kanger aerotank - what does low ohm mean? Thanks Jimmi

edit - can you recommend a reputable seller?

Looking at your ecig i dont think battery is a 510 connecter so the kanger may not fit it you would want a full kanger set with battery and oil so e4ither the aerotank or evod full set and you will notice the difference with massive vapor so maybe less ciggi`s :)

• Petal likes this

#18 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:42 AM

@jimmi2scoops you might be able to help me out, what's the difference between a 1.6 ohm and a 2 ohm coil? Apart from the ohms (resistance I believe). Got a kanger evod II and now they've gone and changed the coils for it, bought 1.6 ohm heads and was just curious as to the difference

Well its all about getting them running at tip top perfectomondo on performance,if you using a standard kanger battery and not vv then it runs at 3.8volts i think until it starts to lose power then it will drop and you will notice less vapor it will stop at 3.3v and need a recharge for safety reasons which is why kanger is such a safe bet by the way :) if its not snide kanger that is. But yes running on a battery like yours a 1.6 ohm will give you more vapor than the 2.0ohm coil also i find lower ohm coils run the battery down quicker for some reason, But running anything below 1.2 but id say 1.4 to be safe on those type batteries is a no no. Really great cheap tank the evod is by the way one of the best for e-juice.  Here`s a chart that may help you.

• KiefKat likes this

#19 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:19 AM

Evods are great for 50/50 oil juice mix :D

Best off getting the glass one for cleaning.
Got the 1st Evod and still love it. Loads of vapour n nice smooth hits.

Running mine on a vamp vs set between 8-10w depending on if I want a harder hit

Peace
  • 2scoops and KiefKat like this

#20 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:42 AM

Thanks for that @jimmi2scoops, just using it for e-liquid atm (got the evod II kit as a starter a couple of months back) - have a glass protank too that I was thinking of using for oil if I ever get round to making any lol.

Still get the odd craving for a ciggie, especially when the shit hits the fan, but probably haven't smoked more than a pack since getting the e-cig and getting better! Even started getting my sense of smell back!

• 2scoops likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.