1079 replies to this topic

#21 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:47 AM

Here`s some of mech mods and atties i use for e-juice and ganja oil.

gallery_32_51_61454.jpg

gallery_32_51_23446.jpg

And my gaja oil burners lastly its the globe atomizer it works and hits like a steam train and for around a 5ver you can`t go wrong, also the HousE of Mods, EbaRon SS RDA which also hits like a train but is a bit more expensive. Lastly 4ml of pure Ganji oil.

gallery_32_51_4817.jpg

Lol check out the ash can so much for stopping ciggi`s lol.

• Budgie, revert, KiefKat and 4 others like this

#22 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

Thanks for that @jimmi2scoops, just using it for e-liquid atm (got the evod II kit as a starter a couple of months back) - have a glass protank too that I was thinking of using for oil if I ever get round to making any lol.

Still get the odd craving for a ciggie, especially when the shit hits the fan, but probably haven't smoked more than a pack since getting the e-cig and getting better! Even started getting my sense of smell back!

I still like a cig in morning and if i in a boozer  but i gone from like 200 a week to 20, but other wise i stick with vapes, in fact i really enjoy vaping and can`t see myself jacking that in either, addictive personality i reckon i got.

• KiefKat, Petal and Germanator like this

#23 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:57 PM

Ment to say vamo v5 not vamp vs lol
  • 2scoops likes this

#24 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:00 PM

Some damn nice set ups there Jim :D

Forgot to tell ya I didn't manage to order the car carvala mod n bits however my brother gave me a nemesis mod, igo dripper clone and a I think it's a patriot clone dripper will get some pics up in a bit :D

Peace
  • 2scoops likes this

#25 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:22 PM

Thats the caravela on the right m8 next to the atom with a kanger aero tank mega on running a 1.2ohm coil for massive vape. I thought the nemesis was good till i got it. :)

• RastaMouse likes this

#26 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:43 PM

gallery_107_49_4933408.jpg

Here's my lot :)

The dripper on the nemesis is dual coiled at 0.4ohm with cotton wool :)
Really does hit your throat like a bitch lol

Missing a 1300 vision spinner and a 650 standard battery.

The only problem I find with the nemesis is the bottom button sometimes gets caught so it dont fire.. Makes you look a twot when you blow nout out lol
  • 2scoops, WanderinBloke and Petal like this

#27 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:16 PM

M8 if you dual coiling down as low as 0.4 ohm probably with a micro coil ? but anyhow it can be very dangerous well it is dangerous unless you got high drain batteries, im not best clued up on sub ohming but i would think at least a 20 amp drain and more like 35amp to be safe, imo their no need to dual coil less than 1.2 which can be run safely on a standard efest imr battery in fact it`s pretty safe down to 0.8 ohm i think.

• RastaMouse likes this

#28 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:17 PM

Damn fellas, I need to get more mods!

med_gallery_161_11_918448.jpg

• 2scoops, RastaMouse and Petal like this

#29 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:25 PM

Here`s some charts to help you do it safely but sub ohming you need at least a 10amp high drainage battery and more the resistence you vaping at or that batterty could qwuite easy fail and blow, check some vids on youtube of peeops hands blown up im sure theirs gonna be a few http://www.utahvaper...SubOhmChart.pdf and a calculater here http://www.utahvaper...SubOhmChart.pdf but just wrap more coils round the silca simple really, do a single coil check it on vamo and if it`s 2.0hm then add another 2ohm coil and that will give ya 1.0 ohm you just half what you putting in on 1 coil set up basically.

• RastaMouse likes this

#30 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:41 PM

They bang on those wibble and will do the same and work just as good, i used to have a few phoenix drippers, i think its called,  the first i used those are and still up their as one of my best, you using  it on a nice vv battery, real stealthy as well = mash up you blood clot, big time , love it m8 nice one. :)

• WanderinBloke likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.