ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ABOUT FORMULA 1

#2 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:22 PM

Whats everyone think on this mercedes team they holding hamilton back so he dose`nt win and make a show of rosberg, pit lane start for hamilton after another cock up by mechanics and every pit stop is half a second behind rosberg every time

#3 Sean McPot

Sean McPot

Planning another Comp (4:20 style)

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:32 PM

It seemed to be a bit "fixed"  last week in germany,how fast he came from last,It was like a computer game set on easy.

That crash at silverstone had me laughing when the 3 blokes where trying to repair/replace that barrier(1 guy working while 2 blokes watched,propper UK style and the poor f##er only had a spanner not an impact gun)

• The Clone Ranger likes this

#4 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:55 PM

hahaha cant remember seeing that bit but yes sounds about right, its sickening for ham and then ya get our reporters saying "you look sad hamilton ya look disappointed ya cars on fire whats ya thought on that???" just a pure piss take, im a button fan but hes like my arse these days always complaining about something and we all know hes more than capable of getting some podiums in, but im backing hamilton to win this championship 

• Sean McPot likes this

#5 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:13 PM

lol should have explained my self abit better there its been a mad week for me just lazing about for next day or 2... not switched on at all hahaha  and yeh lewis crashing with the brake failure, some shunt was that and he would easily be 200 points clear of anyone if his car was up to the job

right i better get out of my pit and get that dinnner on are lass will be going nuts done feck all for past day

#6 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:04 AM

whats anyone think on F1 race today??? i think if it rains lewis should piss a podium but if its dry dunno any ones game well 85% rosberg going to nab another freebee 1st.......

#7 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:39 AM

Hi TCR, should be a good one today. Very difficult for Hamilton, hard to overtake in Hungary, may do better if it's wet.

I reckon the Red Bulls will go better here followed by Williams then Ferrari. Jenson could have a good race if it rains.

Dude's prediction.

1) Rosberg

2) Vettel

3) Bottas

All good things

TDA

#8 Sean McPot

Sean McPot

Planning another Comp (4:20 style)

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:12 AM

How man place's do you think lewis can pull back during this race?

Im gonna say 15 (if he dont set on fire again anyway)

#9 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:44 AM

There's definitely something about Hamilton's team compared to Rosberg's. Maybe theyre just a bit shit in comparison. But whatever the problem is, if Rosberg wins this season he wins by default :P

#10 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:18 AM

I reckon Lewis is the faster driver but Nico has shown better race craft and consistency, same applies to Massa/Bottas and Vettel/Ricciardo.

I feel that Lewis will try too hard to overtake and it may end in tears.

All good things

TDA

• Sean McPot and The Clone Ranger like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.