Photo
- - - - -

how to tell when carbon filter runs out...

growing carbon filter smells

Best Answer RastaMouse , 27 July 2014 - 08:40 PM

I'd say 6 months for the cheaper ones a year for rhinos.

I wouldn't say the more stinky the plant the shorter the lift span. It's more about if the carbon is up to the job for a stronger scented strain.

High humidity buggers em quickly.

Hope that helps mate.

Have a look at rhino hobby I've got one n works great :)
peace Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:02 PM

i got a cheap carbon filter kit (german made) end of march whats the life span on these things its never been off since i got it??? some say 3 month some say 6 some say 9 i dont want to push my luck with been in a built up area where plenty of rozzers are living and in and out all the time ive only ever grown maximum of 4 plants for personal, dose the life span go on how many stinky plants i may have??

• Budgie likes this

#2 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:40 PM   Best Answer

I'd say 6 months for the cheaper ones a year for rhinos.

I wouldn't say the more stinky the plant the shorter the lift span. It's more about if the carbon is up to the job for a stronger scented strain.

High humidity buggers em quickly.

Hope that helps mate.

Have a look at rhino hobby I've got one n works great :)
peace
  • The Clone Ranger likes this

#3 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:09 PM

yeh bud getting one in next week or 2 think my time is up with it now rhino 4 inch £50 off amazon i think, just thought im pushing my luck now with it thanks RastaMouse ... TCR :)

• RastaMouse and Trump like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: growing, carbon filter, smells

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.