• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:32 PM

had this guy ranting at me about these in the growshop other day. he said dont buy now, but look online and see what people are saying. so i did and most seem v posotive. anyone used em?

http://www.buddhastree.co.uk

#2 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:58 PM

Used the buddhas tree pk 9-18.
Can't comment on its use as I had so many other problems.

I know IJ used it n well you know his results :bong:
  • Mrs Willy likes this

#3 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:15 PM

had this guy ranting at me about these in the growshop other day. he said dont buy now, but look online and see what people are saying. so i did and most seem v posotive. anyone used em?

http://www.buddhastree.co.uk

Don't listen to the voices darling.

Tomorite is all you need.(and some piss)

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, mellowed, Dekay and 2 others like this

#4 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:59 PM

Its just npk and sugar repackaged, they all are but on the other hand its always worth trying them :P

• Mrs Willy likes this

#5 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:56 AM

hi Mrs , read an article on there pk with 4 growers i think and all came back posative mate will try and find it for you

but the reason i did'nt try it is they all said it enhanced the smell big time as well , sorry i dont need super stinky weed just weed that gets me chonged , lol , less smell the better for me :nod:

#6 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:07 PM

yeah zip lad in hydro shop reckons these are a step up from everything else and different. 

Good smells tho indicates that good resin production and general goodness is happening, its what he said as well.

That said, i agree... it can only be other stuff repackaged. But nutes i have used , some are better than other etc. I dont mind splashing out on real good stuff. Especially supporting a small company that is different to the rest.

But i have just reminded myself, that after a journey of biobizz, canna, hesi, plant magic etc ober many years.. i came full circle and opted for piss and tomorite for very good reason.

Maybe i should start flogging flagons of piss as plant tonics and charge £1.50 per litre. Swillys Japs eye Nutes. On a friday night i reckon i could probably churn out £100 worth as i quaff thatchers gold by the gallon.

Maybe it is the thatchers that gives me such good results, sugars, apples and general liver enzymes etc. 

Thanks for the replies folks. It was as revealing as roy orbison watching someone wave in front of his face.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 3 others like this

#7 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:12 PM

Roy Orbison had 20/20 vision Mrs Willy, probably can't see so well now he's dead though.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay and Trump like this

#8 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:39 PM

roy orbison 20/20 vision? so he pretended he was blind to get more fans.

Good job the cunt is dead then. The lying bstad.

• Dekay and Zipp like this

#9 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:03 PM

Thats good enough for me bob. nice one

#10 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:05 PM

lmfao , i remember them , lol :lol: :lol: :bigjoint: :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nutes

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.