#1 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:55 PM

Evening peeps,

your wishes are our command :mr: and due to a number a requests/feedback I have had a tweak of the active grow diary sections for you.

So, rather than the simple indoors/outdoors and members using tags to ease searching of diary types as initially set-up, I have tweaked them to be the following : Mentored, Soil/Organic, Outdoors, LED and Hydroponic subforums. 

I'm going to go through the diaries now, check they are in the right place and move them around accordingly. This won't effect any subbed notifications you have and they will still show up in 'your topics'.

One thing that would be really usefull is if everyone used the tag facitlity when creating their diaries/threads as this makes searching a whole lot more effective, especially as the number of threads grow.

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, Up2nogood and 7 others like this

#2 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:07 PM

ps, if I move your diary into the wrong section just holler :) not all of them are completely clear lol, or is it cos I is stoned :joint:

• The Dude Abides and hazed bunny like this

#3 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:57 PM

There appear to be two outdoors grow diary sections, each with a similar number of threads, so, which one do you want to keep?

I'm for keeping the one under the active grow diaries->Outdoors Grows to keep the logical groupings throughout the grow diary sub-forum.

#4 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:50 PM

I only see one outdoor diaries section, plus the 'Growing Cannabis Outdoors' forum at the top-level of the 'Grow' section, which I thought was more 'about growing' than for diarised grows.

If that's the case, then perhaps there should be a complementary 'Growing Cannabis Indoors' section as well.

• Budgie likes this

#5 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:56 AM

Done the deed, the outdoors grow diaries and now under the outdoors diaries section and the Growing Outdoors forum is now under Learn for peeps to acquire and share their knowledge/tips etc,.

#6 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:03 AM

Good stuff :)

But I feel there is something missing — A place to post grow pictures that aren't part of a diary.

Perhaps there should be a 'Non-Diary' or 'Show Your Grow' (or something) section under 'Grow', with indoor/outdoor/whatever sections underneath that?

That would give people who can't/don't want to go through the whole diary thing somewhere to post occasionally (or show off!), without having to commit to regular updates, etc.
  • Budgie, mellowed, hazed bunny and 2 others like this

#7 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:20 AM

^^ That would make for a really good thread ^^, nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more :P

• hazed bunny likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: grow, diary, forum, changes

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.