Photo
- - - - -

Seed give-away for first completed diaries.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#11 UNITED

UNITED

Autoflowerist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:21 PM

recieved some myself of Good budgie they were widows i think.

shame ive lost them :(

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#12 Nappa

Nappa

Coco baby

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:53 PM

Very good incentive WD. I shall be sending you a pm for se once mine are down
  • Krazy Bud and Horse Badorties like this

#13 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:29 PM

Bump.

These rewards are still active, and if you have completed a diary don't be scared to mention this to a mod. There are still Widows, AK47's,  a dwindling number of Trifles and Twisted Greens. They are all proven, regular photoperiod seeds of both classic and exclusive strains :weed:

p.s, this offer only applies to your first cherry breaking diary in the circle :P :joint:

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, revert and 6 others like this

#14 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:10 PM

Nice one GB,I guess Jimmis been talking to you today? I asked him if we get seeds for every diary we complete,he ce back to me and said...no,just ya first diary.
I'm happy to have been given the seeds from my first diary...this site rocks.love you guys :)
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

#15 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:32 PM

Nice one GB,I guess Jimmis been talking to you today? I asked him if we get seeds for every diary we complete,he ce back to me and said...no,just ya first diary.
I'm happy to have been given the seeds from my first diary...this site rocks.love you guys :)

yeah sort of lol, I don't blame you for asking though, if we don't ask we don't get :P. But don't fret, we are thinking of more reward opportunities for all the Green Circle to have a fair chance of getting, and not necessarily diary related. :joint:

Plus, as ever, we're always open to ideas and suggestions for this sort of thing. For example, how about rewards for getting members threads 'Stickied'. A couple of examples : we do need a bit more reference/guides in the Basics section and we could do with a bit of graphics gubbinses knocking up so we can move forward sorting out merchandise

I suppose the big question is, what does the Green Circle, ie every member, think would make for a deserving reward/giveaway?

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, FT101 and 2 others like this

#16 Red eye knight

Red eye knight

Herbalist

• Respected User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:35 PM

I think Deeks was moving mine to the completed section!
I'd love an ak47 bean if that's ok?
FairPlay!

Rek
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 2 others like this

#17 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:50 PM

Drop me or Dekay a PM with a delivery address and we'll sort you out @Red eyed knight. :mr:

ps, it's not just one bean, they're packs of 10 :weed:

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, revert and 2 others like this

#18 Red eye knight

Red eye knight

Herbalist

• Respected User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:13 PM

Wowzers!

Cheers GB!
Gotta love the green circle!

I'll pm tomorrow

Thanks again

Rek
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 2 others like this

#19 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:25 AM

Sorry matey,but I was under the impression we got seeds for every completed diary...my bad lol.but it doesn't say in the OP that they were only given away for ya first diary.i like ya ideas GB mate,here's a suggestion,what if someone has already done a diary,but then chooses to do another diary in a different growing style. i.e if I was used to growing in coco,then tried my hand at say...nft,which I have no idea about? Maybe giving seeds away for peeps that are taken outside of their growing comfort zones? I dunno...I'm just shooting in the dark here lol...but it's an idea?
Thanks for clearing up the confusion though man :)
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and 2 others like this

#20 Vador

Vador

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 06:09 PM

Drop me or Dekay a PM with a delivery address and we'll sort you out @Red eyed knight. :mr:

ps, it's not just one bean, they're packs of 10 :weed:

Oh wow, that's generous of you guys.
10 beans just for a diary.

Over on thct I won more than 10 beans in a competition, except for 3 they never even turned up, I wasn't the only one either loads of people didn't get anything.
There was bongs, hoodies, t shirts going but people weren't receiving the goods.
Some of the people who did have there seeds turn up got them in an envelope and they were all crushed hahaha

Keep up the good work guys.
If all goes well I'll have a competition prize up for grabs.
I won't say too much yet cos I've got to win it first but it's looking like a dead cert.
if I win I'll gift it to a competition winner on here
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.