#1 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:58 PM

Hi-de-hi campers !

This will be my fifth grow and this time I'm trying a SCROG. My good friend Denots has kindly agreed to stick by my side to make sure I don't mess things up. Thanks again buddy!

The reason for the scrog is that I'm limited in hight. The tent is a 1.2x1.2x1.6m so I need to do some hight management. As usual I'm only growing one plant.

My medium of choice is Coco coir (Plagron) and the Canna A&B nutes

nutes_zps527d52bd.jpg

Extraction for the tent is a 6" S&P TD500 and intake is powered by a S&P TD160 through 5" ducting.

Both fans are connected to a Evolution fan controller.

Lights will be disco lights. I've got 3 panels (eshine DS300 240w, Bysen helios 180w and a dutch passion MS006 180w)

If temps permit I will be able to flower with all 3 of them.

The strain I'm growing is Dutch Passion Night Queen

Night-queen.jpg

Night Queen is a pure and unhybridised Afghani Indica first seen in the 1980’s and now making a re-appearance in the Dutch Passion collection.  She grows in a compact and bushy form and produces long and dense blooms of very heavy hitting indica bud.  The harvest is special old-school Afghani weed, sticky resin coats the blooms with citrus flavours and spicy scents.  

This is very strong, just a small joint was enough for some of our test team.  Night Queen can be used sparingly yet still be very effective so your harvest will go a long way.  Users report a powerful body stone, a really potent indica-style buzz.  The effect is very pleasant and relaxing, some users report it helps them sleep.  A real treat for those looking for a good old-fashioned heavy hitting variety that is easy to grow and not at all demanding in the grow room.

My girl popped out of the coco pellet last Wednesday so we are at day 3 from seed.

Gave the coco a good watering the day before with a little Canna A&B (0.2) and a little CalMag (0.1) to raise my EC from 0.1 (rainwater) to about 0.4

She's growing fine and second set of true leaves are on the way. She is under the DP led atm about 75cm distance from the led.

queen1_zps095ce10e.jpg

queen2_zps963bfadd.jpg

Stats from today

stats_zps9f7697ca.jpg

And the disco lights

leds_zpsd2bfae4d.jpg

I made a 80x80x55cm frame from an old tent that I was not planning to use anymore to build a scrog cage. The net is about 8 inches above the 20L airpot

scrog1_zps3ab8f94c.jpg

Thanks for taking a look.

• Up2nogood, The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and 9 others like this

#2 ragnar

ragnar

Candles are FuN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:16 PM

Hi revert, lovely looking set up.. I'm subbed!
  • revert, denots and spoongotlost like this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,610 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

Me too :) good luck.

#4 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:27 PM

Hi and welcome ragnar and Jimmi.

Take a seat, I'll get some beer from the fridge :D

• 2scoops, denots and spoongotlost like this

#5 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:36 PM

Ooooooooo disco scrog excite :-) am in dude

#6 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:36 PM

Smart! I love a disco so il be by the speakers dancing
  • revert and denots like this

#7 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:41 PM

cheers and welcome Paul & Olmec.

I'll be right with you with some cocktails :D

• denots likes this

#8 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,009 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

hey revert that sounds like my sort of bud i loves my afghans and that one sounds very much like my fave a1 the first and still the best imo,lovely tidy scrog set up you have there good luck and i will be back,peace

• revert and denots like this

#9 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:01 PM

Hi @duke and welcome mate. Good to have you along.

Aye I think I will love this strain to mate. Sativa have a tendency to make me para :dazed:
but I love my indica. It's the first time I've grow a pure Afghani Indica and from the sound of this one it should be a killer smoke. :hookah:

• duke and Roy Cropper like this

#10 spoongotlost

spoongotlost

Disco Light Grow Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:44 PM

wwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah disco fever all the disco crew coming out the woodwork lol.

Great stuff man looking forward to this one don't think i've actually seen this strain grown out yet and be good to see your plethera of panels do their business.

Which panel is it again that you think has to much IR?

Happy growing and enjoi great to see another member adding to the disco inferno :smoked:

• 2scoops, revert and denots like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.