• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#1 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 02:19 PM

Hi there peeps, It's come to that time again when I need to start another grow and diary. Well I say need to, but I don't need to I just want to as I don't feel right if I ain't growing, it feels like you got something missing and you need to find it, if you know what I mean. Anyway enough of the old sentiment, so lets get on with the show.

Most of you people know the way I grow and my groom and system, so i won't bore you with all the in's and out's of a cats arse lol. As you can see I've called this diary lemon sour diesel, but I also have 2 nice cuts of exodus cheese, so before I start what's your views, LSD or EC, all comments welcome.

Lemon sour diesel.

Exodus cheese.

Thanks for looking in,

Atb, D.

• mellowed, Dekay, Up2nogood and 17 others like this

#2 Tezza

Tezza

Has clean fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:21 PM

Woohoo on it again then bud 😊.
Can't comment on the LSD but the Exodus well that's the one I know lol, myself I'd be sticking to the Exodus (coz I know it ticks all the boxes), your have to flip a coin or take a vote lol.
I vote for the Exodus for what it's worth 😊.

Atb with it....
  • revert, denots and Lizardking like this

#3 Tezza

Tezza

Has clean fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:23 PM

Yeah got the best seat being first in, warm food full stash box the lot, what more does a man need lol.
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, revert and 3 others like this

#4 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:49 PM

Great stuff, another Denots diary.

Is it just 2 plants in your system? If so I'd go for one of each.

Try not to waffle on about PH and EC and all that stuff cos it sends me to sleep.

Subbed for the ride amigo.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, Up2nogood, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#5 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,610 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:48 PM

Get them both done m8. I`m sure you`ll smash it whatever you grow, but good luck with it as always m8.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, revert and 3 others like this

#6 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:59 PM

Woohoo on it again then bud 😊.
Can't comment on the LSD but the Exodus well that's the one I know lol, myself I'd be sticking to the Exodus (coz I know it ticks all the boxes), your have to flip a coin or take a vote lol.
I vote for the Exodus for what it's worth 😊.

Atb with it....

Nice 1 T, well I thought the same as you mucka, stick to the cheds, but the guy I got the cuts from said "trust me grow the LSD you won't be sorry. So what I did was take 2 cheds as well, just in case I want to grow them, but now I don't know what to grow lol.

Yeah got the best seat being first in, warm food full stash box the lot, what more does a man need lol.

Ye mate, you know where everything is, just help your self. Welcome on board mucka.

Great stuff, another Denots diary.

Is it just 2 plants in your system? If so I'd go for one of each.

Try not to waffle on about PH and EC and all that stuff cos it sends me to sleep.

Subbed for the ride amigo.

All good things

TDA

Dudio, how are you me old mate. I'd love to try 2 different strains in 1 system, but different strains need different EC's and PH's, for instance, if the cheese strains sweet spot is 1.2 EC and 5.5 PH and the lsd strain is 1.6 EC and 5.8 PH, one of the plants will suffer. That's why I do the same strains in 1 system, so they both get the right EC's and PH's then...........What was you saying about the EC's and PH's lol.

Good to have you along mate.

Dont listen the the dude, he's pissed up again on the red plonk, hes not thinkin straight :)

We want to know about the Ec's and Ph's , well i do, cos i will be crackin my RDWC cherry this year and need educating

As for strains, id do one of each too.

Don't worry about the Dude BBB, I quite like his ramblings, And the Dude pissed, I hope so, it would be a shame if he weren't lol.

Be good to see your rdwc up and running mate, if you need to know anything or you get stuck give me a call.

As I said to Dudio about the strains mate really.

Thanks for looking in mate.

• The Dude Abides, revert, Tezza and 1 other like this

#7 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 05:00 PM

Get them both done m8. I`m sure you`ll smash it whatever you grow, but good luck with it as always m8.

Cheers Jimmi, can't wait to start again lol. And thanks for popping in mate.

• 2scoops and Lizardking like this

#8 Tezza

Tezza

Has clean fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 05:40 PM

Fuck it go with the LSD then and just keep a Exodus mum enit 😉.
  • denots and Lizardking like this

#9 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 05:43 PM

Oh yeah Big lovely stuff, on the strains have no idea, never had either mate but I would go with all four lol.

All the best  :joint: 

• denots and Lizardking like this

#10 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:13 PM

You know I'm in for this again mate. Best of luck D.

And I would do the LSD and send the exodus over to my house :D

• smokin soul, Tezza, denots and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.