4 replies to this topic

#1 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,839 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 08:24 AM

hi all.

thanks for getting this far, this thread is to raise much needed funds in order for spr to carry out there work of rescuing dogs,finding them all the vet care they need and rehoming them.

as you can imagine this has been very difficult during the ongoing covid crisis and means to raise funds have been severely limited.

what with lots of people now trying to find homes for dogs bought during lockdown which they find themselves unable to care for so its left to the likes of spr to pick up the slack,so please donate as much or as little as you see fit,they have paypal option so donating is simple and safe.

if i could ask anyone who donates to please add either tgc or gr420 so i can get some idea if this is a viable fundraising method.

link to spr website is here,  https://sussexpetrescue.org

as spr is a registered charity you can be sure as possible that all funds raised go to help dogs in need,thank you from spr and the hounds!

Attached File  dogs 003.JPG   116.01KB   0 downloadsAttached File  dogs 006.JPG   104.8KB   0 downloads

this is my 2 the big lad mrfugly was rescued by spr and has had much help in the way of vet care and several big operations to restore his sight due to untreated entropia (inturned eyelids) and the little dude gizmo has also had much vet care thanks to sussex pet rescue.

so please help if your able by donating,thanks again,peace

link https://sussexpetrescue.org

• THC F13ND and Horse Badorties like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,839 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 09:54 AM

hi all!
well as many of you who know me will be aware i try and help the good people at sussex pet rescue by fundraising and have done so for several years over on tgc and between myself and members helping we raised several hundreds of pounds for spr ,
there are many reasons this charity deserves help,amongst them are these,

firstly spr not only rescue and rehome dogs but unlike some of the larger charities they help with ongoing vet care for rehomed animals whos owners love there dogs but cannot for whatever reason afford vet bills or insurance wont cover.(or like us at one time are homeless or live in area not covered by pdsa or other)

they make more difference than any dog charity.
THEY DO NOT TRY AND TAKE YOUR DOG FROM YOU i-dont-know-smiley-emoticon.gif machine-gun.gif like some i could name.
without them we would not have the wonderful mr fugly(the big guy in pics) who we rescued along with spr, and have had major veterinary bills for surgery to correct his eyes from having inturned eyelids and very little sight this would have been impossible without there help.
they also helped with ongoing vet care inc more corrective surgery and a facelift to restore fuglys sight,above and beyond for the love of dogs and not profit.

i physically am not capable of much in the way of practical help due to ill health, though still will help out if im needed .
but being as i know lots of you good people own and love your various pets and many of you likely already support one or more charities.
but if i could ask anyone who can afford a few quid to donate to such a real good cause and worthy of as much support as we can muster.

the link here will take you to the website were you can donate as little or as much as you like. theres a paypal option and as sussex pet rescue is a registered charity you can be sure all donations go to helping rescued dogs for the rest of there lives.

Attached File  dogs 004.JPG   132.37KB   0 downloadsAttached File  dogs 011.JPG   107.82KB   0 downloadsAttached File  dogs 002.JPG   164.69KB   0 downloads

#3 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 04:00 PM

Aye, good people, you can't do a job like that without your heart being in it eh. I've not joined at the other place yet so mine will probably be as tgc but we'll have a rummage and see what we come up with once it's converted from € :)

Have a good one,

ATB :bong:
  • duke likes this

#4 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 06:31 PM

Done, paypal didn't want to put it through at first, I don't think it liked me putting tgc in the name field :lol:

Attached File  _20210616_192753.JPG   68.83KB   0 downloads

Have a good one,

ATB :smoked:
  • duke and Horse Badorties like this

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,839 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 08:06 PM

Done, paypal didn't want to put it through at first, I don't think it liked me putting tgc in the name field :lol:

attachicon.gif_20210616_192753.JPG

Have a good one,

ATB :smoked:

thank you very much your a diamond!bless you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sussex pet rescue, dogs, rescue, registered charity

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.