113 replies to this topic

#111 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 09:40 PM

I'm not so keen on the nationalism thing... But having said that, there may well be a 'Countries' add-on for the forum software so that those who wish to demonstrate their allegiance can do so - There's quite possibly even a 'Flags' add-on to display a little flag beside names posts/profiles.

As for an icon, how about Britannia? (Might be tricky to do well at those sizes, mind.)

Missy it's not nationalism, it's a bit of fun :rofl:

Why do you think I suggested a lime or a bulldog? Maybe a small pic of Frank Spencers head would do :D I could go along with that...

I could go with Britannia, but the Welsh having a black sheep suggests something more comical for the rest of us...

Life is too short to take everything seriously :)

• Mrs Willy and Dex like this

#112 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,022 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 09:56 PM

Missy it's not nationalism, it's a bit of fun :rofl:

Why do you think I suggested a lime or a bulldog? Maybe a small pic of Frank Spencers head would do :D I could go along with that...

I could go with Britannia, but the Welsh having a black sheep suggests something more comical for the rest of us...

Life is too short to take everything seriously :)

If I were really against the idea I probably wouldn't have suggested installing additional software, or an idea for an icon, would I? ;)
  • MDS likes this

#113 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 09:58 PM

Not all Welsh have a black sheep..only the stupid ones...why we have all this medals..an respected this an respected that..different colour here...different colour there...yawwwnnnn..

• Budgie and Dex like this

#114 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 10:07 PM

If I were really against the idea I probably wouldn't have suggested installing additional software, or an idea for an icon, would I? ;)

Second botty spanking for me :spank:

:D

• Mrs Willy and Budgie like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.