• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 03:44 PM

Yeah, well man, you know how it is, all this austerity man, man's gotta do something to keep body and soul together.

It was the free beer and a fondle of SJP's tits which swung it for me in the end, man.

All good  things

TDA

• Budgie, Dekay, igiggle and 2 others like this

#62 no1

no1

pronounced no one

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 04:15 PM

Fair warning, I'm going outdoors into minus zero temps to shovel snow, if the urn fits, wear it. What's his address Horse? 

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 3 others like this

#63 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,819 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:04 AM

A fucking Stella commercial @The Dude Abides ???

Fuck Stella and the InBev horse they rode in on... he's my idiot Clydsdale cousin, couldn't keep off the steroids.

Yeah, well man, you know how it is, all this austerity man, man's gotta do something to keep body and soul together.

It was the free beer and a fondle of SJP's tits which swung it for me in the end, man.

All good  things

TDA

Those are tits?

Fair warning, I'm going outdoors into minus zero temps to shovel snow, if the urn fits, wear it. What's his address Horse? 

I've got you covered no1, Ms H will never miss it.

You'd fit right in.

And, the mums look like they could use some potash :rolleyes:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, igiggle and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: with farty bits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.