And most that make it in the UK use iso i would think, we can`t get pure drinking alcohol no were near that strength. Duke is your man and can explain why it`s pretty harmless once evaporated.
i dont know man, i dont wanna be messing with my eyes and stuff..
this thing in the liver becomes to acetone - which is also extremly toxic,
and i have just read that a drop of it would make you feel sick, more than that will kill you.
now there is not a bad chance for more than a drop to end up in ur oil...
do you eat the oil, or do you smoke it ?
see i wanna be eating it...
do you sometimes feel sick in some way ?