225 replies to this topic

#1 DavieDope

DavieDope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:26 PM

Hey guys! This is my first time growing so wanted to make it as easy as I could (never turned out that way) im on my 3rd attempt and finally we're up n running :)

Equipment: I'm using a 2.4m x 1.2m x 2m tent,using 2 x 6" extraction fans, 6" rhino filters, 2 x 600w air cooled hps lights, started off in biobiz soil and now transplanted into coco autopots today feeding on canna coco A n B.

I'm on Day 14 now I'll get some pics up for you guys to enjoy this experience with me :) any advice please fire away ;)
  • Budgie, mellowed, Dekay and 7 others like this

#2 DavieDope

DavieDope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:32 PM

Day 14
Attached File  20150503_132228.jpg   118.83KB   12 downloadsAttached File  20150503_132234.jpg   108.92KB   12 downloads
  • Dekay, Up2nogood, The Dude Abides and 3 others like this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Administrators
  • 18,519 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:33 PM

Good luck Dave, once the plants are a fair old size in full veg then stick with 2ml to 2.5ml a liter in auto pots with those ferts using coco and you should be ok right to the finnish. But more like 1 to 1.5ml a liter atmo

• Zipp and DavieDope like this

#4 DavieDope

DavieDope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:43 PM

Cheers jimmi I gave them their first nutes today 2ml/ 1ltr that was half the recommended amount it said on the back. Was gonna keep it like that for a week then up it the the 4ml/1ltr... what's your thoughts on that?
  • 2scoops and Zipp like this

#5 2scoops

2scoops

• Administrators
  • 18,519 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:00 PM

No m8 ignore all that clap trap written on the bottle you will end up cooking them and it`ll be a right fook up, they very small and 1 to 1.5ml a liter will do you for now. I`ll stick around and help out but you good at that for now. You`ve got the system connected up and running then with the autovalve feeding them ? Also you don`t want your rezz tank in your grow tent really, your feeds will or can quite easily get too hot near the light and depleted of oxygen, which will or can cause bad shit with roots starved of oxygen, stick with 5.8 PH or are you gonna try and wing it without PH`ing ?

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 2 others like this

#6 DavieDope

DavieDope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:50 PM

Iv got the tank set up outside the tent but iv not connected it yet... was going to hand feed for a week before connecting the hose. That's great mate I'll do that no wanting to kill my babies! Iv got a ph kit there iv tested the tap water a few times and it's came back 6.5 so I haven't checked it agn. Iv also got a soil 4 in 1 thing that reads the ph temp ect but need to get a batery for it haha. I also got an air stone to put in the tank jst to keep plenty of oxygen in it and keep the water moving
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops and Zipp like this

#7 DavieDope

DavieDope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:01 PM

Day 17 (3 days in coco)Attached File  20150506_185327.jpg   119.91KB   11 downloads
  • Dekay and Zipp like this

#8 2scoops

2scoops

• Administrators
  • 18,519 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:03 PM

Iv got the tank set up outside the tent but iv not connected it yet... was going to hand feed for a week before connecting the hose. That's great mate I'll do that no wanting to kill my babies! Iv got a ph kit there iv tested the tap water a few times and it's came back 6.5 so I haven't checked it agn. Iv also got a soil 4 in 1 thing that reads the ph temp ect but need to get a batery for it haha. I also got an air stone to put in the tank jst to keep plenty of oxygen in it and keep the water moving

That`s all sound then m8, they should be ok to connect it up now the roots will find the ferts that coco drinks up outa bottom of rezz/tray, just fill the tank with say 20 liters and add 25 to 30ml of AnB andf aim for 5.8 ph. When it`s drunk that lot depending how they look in size, you may be able to up feed. Sorted m8 :)

#9 DavieDope

DavieDope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:03 PM

Iv put a cotton bud next to the back right plant to give yous a hight comparison :)
  • 2scoops and Zipp like this

#10 2scoops

2scoops

• Administrators
  • 18,519 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:08 PM

Iv put a cotton bud next to the back right plant to give yous a hight comparison :)

Yes they sound for 1.5 ml per liter, get on setting them up in your system. Might get you to top them in next few days or so, we see. :)

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.