TGCs fastest trimmer award.
Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:37 AM
Obviously with different people getting different strains and different yields it's never gonna be perfectly accurate but if say we chopped our plants, weighed them wet then divided this by the time it took us to chop em in mins it could go off this number. Unless someone can think of a better way?
We could have fastest indica, fastest sativa, fastest hybrid.
- weedtroll, Special Branch, Zipp and 3 others like this
Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:57 AM
Does my bloody head in trimming up,but goodluck if you can get a comp going out of it
- Dekay, weedtroll, Special Branch and 1 other like this
Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:41 AM
- Dekay, weedtroll, Special Branch and 3 others like this
Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:51 AM
NO NO NO ......................lmao feckin hate trimming , the last trim i done i basicly ripped the leaf off seen a wee dude do it in cambodia ..
basicly pick your leaf move your hands down to you hit the bud close fingers and rip off ...............worked well for me last grow but still took its time though
- Dekay, weedtroll, Special Branch and 2 others like this
Posted 07 May 2015 - 01:52 PM
trimming is my 2nd fave bit as it means something went right!but im a lazy trimmer really and tend to dry as is and pick the leaves out after when they just fall of,saying that with the scrog method theres very little trimming to do!peace
- Dekay, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 2 others like this
Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:14 PM
- Dekay, weedtroll and DavieDope like this
Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:21 PM
I like trimming that means I'm getting some scissor hash.
I just get prepared for a long haul with some doobs ready and snip away
- Dekay and Special Branch like this