Photo

sussex pet rescue help me fundraise and get free seeds!

sussex pet rescue charity dogs fundraising ideas

48 replies to this topic

#1 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 9,511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:16 PM

hi all well as many of you who know me will be aware i try and help the good people at sussex pet rescue there are many reasons this charity deserves help,amongst them are these,

firstly spr not only rescue and rehome dogs but unlike the larger charities they help with ongoing vet care for rehomed animals whos owners love there dogs but cannot for whatever reason afford vet bills or insurance wont cover.

they make more difference than any dog charity without them we would not have the wonderful mr fugly who we rescued along with spr and have had major veterinary bills for surgery to correct his eyes from having inturned eyelids and very little sight this would have been impossible without there help.

i physically am not capable of much in the way of practical help though still will help out if im needed but being as i know lots of you good people own and love our various pets and many of you likely allready support one or more charities but if i could ask anyone who can afford a few quid to donate to such a real good cause and worthy of as much support as we can muster.

the link here will take you to the website were you can donate as little or as much as you like.

shortly i shall be starting a few competitions aimed at fundraising there will be free good seeds for the first 5 members who post the anonamised online receipt will win free seeds simple,details to follow,peace   http://www.sussexpet...act_details.htm

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, mellowed and 10 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 9,511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:35 PM

right prizes for donations (first 5) will be

1.sweet tooth f2 grape x5

2.sweet tooth f2 berry x5

3.sour bubble xcheese x aloha white widow x5

4.early pink kush x 5

5.viking outdoor x 5 

these are all regs either seedbank or respected breeders as a special extra bonus the first donation over £20 gets 5 of the now rare and sought after trifle! so get donating before you miss out and remember to copy the anonimised receipt and post it here,prizes via post bless all who help,peace

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 3 others like this

#3 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:52 PM

Thats real nice Duke :)

put me down for sour bubble x cheese x aloha white widow ;)

We'll get a donation into them when we are a bit more flush. We'll get a package of stuff like food and blankets toys etc cos we know our local one likes stuff like that too.

We'll get the local pets at home closest to the place to deliver it as they are a decent enough company and we don't mind giving them some business too.

Might be a couple of weeks yet as mrs troll just started her new job but we'll send details as soon as we've done it.

• Dekay, duke, KiefKat and 1 other like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 9,511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:48 PM

Thats real nice Duke :)

put me down for sour bubble x cheese x aloha white widow ;)

We'll get a donation into them when we are a bit more flush. We'll get a package of stuff like food and blankets toys etc cos we know our local one likes stuff like that too.

We'll get the local pets at home closest to the place to deliver it as they are a decent enough company and we don't mind giving them some business too.

Might be a couple of weeks yet as mrs troll just started her new job but we'll send details as soon as we've done it.

cheers wt i shall put them to one side for you thank you for being a good human being im sure spr would be very happy with that,bless you

• weedtroll likes this

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 9,511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:24 PM

right over 50 views and only 1 reply?

i do have a good variety of outdoor seeds as well if that would tempt people to donate a few quid?theres still plenty of good seeds up for grabs so come on you lot dig in your piggybanks if you have to and help me help spr carry on the great and much needed work of rescuing unfortunate animals,peace

• weedtroll and Sprink like this

#6 Sprink

Sprink

Cloth Trim Tim

• Respected User
  • 2,182 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:41 PM

Hey Duke

I'd like to donate something now, but I had a bit of a financial disaster.

I don't have a cheque book either, can I send you some cash when I'm back on track?

Seeds aren't really important, seeing as I only ever grow one strain really :)

• Mrs Willy, weedtroll and duke like this

#7 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 9,511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 09:09 AM

Hey Duke

I'd like to donate something now, but I had a bit of a financial disaster.

I don't have a cheque book either, can I send you some cash when I'm back on track?

Seeds aren't really important, seeing as I only ever grow one strain really :)

hi sprink im not sure maybe a bit iffy because of charity status paid to me might look like embezelment!is there not option for paypal?if not i will suggest one,anyone with a bank account can pay via net banking,thanks

• weedtroll and Sprink like this

#8 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 9,511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 06:15 PM

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• weedtroll likes this

#9 Red eye knight

Red eye knight

Herbalist

• Respected User
  • 1,660 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 06:38 PM

Not seen this Duke......I'll donate on payday.......couldn't think of a more worthy cause!
Don't require any beans cheers

;)
  • weedtroll and duke like this

#10 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 07:35 PM

is there not option for paypal?if not i will suggest one

It doesn't look like it.

Their Donate page offers a single option - Print a form and mail it in.

The form itself contains instructions for paying by cheque, one-off bank transfer, or continuous Standing Order.
  • weedtroll and duke like this

#11 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 9,511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 06:50 PM

It doesn't look like it.

Their Donate page offers a single option - Print a form and mail it in.

The form itself contains instructions for paying by cheque, one-off bank transfer, or continuous Standing Order.

in that case i will suggest it see they dont really do much with the website thats another thing they could do with help with but any way people feel happy donating is good after all this is nothing illegal,which makes a change for me!so thanks anyone who donates and much good karma will be created,peace

• Mrs Willy, weedtroll and Sprink like this

#12 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Administrators
  • 5,130 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 11:42 PM

Ill bung in 20 dukey. Will sort it in next few days. Its a great charity. If im ever in the area in the car, i will go out of my way to drop em off a flat pack of chappie.

I love their website. Its all humble and 100% the way it should be , as the money should be directed to the animals.

If i was retired and had the time to look after dogs, i would have 4-5 off em tbh. Just tiddlers mind as 4-5 bigguns on  a lead , they'd be talking me for a walk and catapulting me into a hedge.

• Dekay, jimmi2scoops, weedtroll and 4 others like this

#13 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2015 - 12:11 AM

hey duke

seen this thread a couple of times, and meant to get involved, sorry. bloody stoners!!

£20 also on the way from me.

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, jimmi2scoops and 2 others like this

#14 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 9,511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2015 - 11:01 AM

Ill bung in 20 dukey. Will sort it in next few days. Its a great charity. If im ever in the area in the car, i will go out of my way to drop em off a flat pack of chappie.

I love their website. Its all humble and 100% the way it should be , as the money should be directed to the animals.

If i was retired and had the time to look after dogs, i would have 4-5 off em tbh. Just tiddlers mind as 4-5 bigguns on  a lead , they'd be talking me for a walk and catapulting me into a hedge.

cheers swills very good of you and yes they are imo the best animal charity for real help and aftercare of any dog they rehome or foster which is another way people can help as we allways looking for temporary carers,sadly we only allowed 2 dogs in our house or we would have multitudes as tina is softer than i about our canine friends!bless you

• Mrs Willy, Dekay and weedtroll like this

#15 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 9,511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2015 - 11:02 AM

hey duke

seen this thread a couple of times, and meant to get involved, sorry. bloody stoners!!

£20 also on the way from me.

cheers marque very grateful and good karma will be yours,and some seeds if you want,peace

• Dekay and weedtroll like this

#16 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:52 PM

:) no problem mate. It's a great cause. I'm all good for seeds arm mate. Thanks though
  • Dekay, weedtroll and duke like this

#17 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 9,511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:24 PM

some dog pics all 3 have been rescued and have had help from spr

Attached Thumbnails

• test 001.JPG
  • test 002.JPG
  • test 003.JPG
  • test 004.JPG

• jimmi2scoops, mrsDeeks, mrs beef and 1 other like this

#18 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,524 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2015 - 12:08 AM

The next time i get paid i want to make a donation :) i need reminding

• duke likes this

#19 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 9,511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2015 - 05:24 PM

The next time i get paid i want to make a donation :) i need reminding

cheers mrs deeks they will be very grateful for any help,heres a few pics of my bunch i took mr fugly insisted on the butt shot as he believes it his best feature,this he makes clear by continuously pointing it at you and saying "well stroke it then"!

Attached Thumbnails

• test 2 001.JPG
  • test 2 002.JPG
  • test 2 003.JPG
  • test 2 004.JPG

• Mrs Willy, mrsDeeks and mrs beef like this

#20 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 9,511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:37 PM

hi all this week has been a hard one for us as i shall explain,a friend of ours was out walking his 2 dogs in the sussex countryside when out of the distance they heard a very strange sound to which both lurchers reacted and pulled my friend down to the riverbank,

where tied in a coalsack half submerged in the water under the bridge they found 5 young puppies they look like golden retriever crosses,2 was allready dead they had drowned.

the remaining pups are stick thin and covered in filth and fleas,a sadder sight you would struggle to find.

between me and my friend with the help of spr vet we have them feeding via bottle and if they survive the next few days they will be taken to sussex pet rescue kennels and good people will do there very best to find good new owners who will love the poor little buggers and give them the home they deserve,not drowning by some callous inhuman bastard who tbh is lucky we did not catch them as i swear i would have drowned them myself with my bare hands!(a temptation harder to resist every time)

but spr can only afford to help so few of the dogs needing care and can only do this with donations so come on peeps please dig in your piggybank and help out these great people doing a harder and harder job,peace,

• Mrs Willy, jimmi2scoops and mrs beef like this

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sussex pet rescue, charity, dogs, fundraising, ideas

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.